Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many cups of coffee do you drink

How many cups of coffee do you drink (per day)

• 1-2 cups - I have dragon breath

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 2-4 cups - I have brown teeth

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 4-6 cup - and my stomach kills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-2 pots - I'm intolerant to the tar that oozes through my veins

• 0 - I have to be relaxed for the boom-boom in the zoom-zoom.

• 0 - I just like being caffien Free

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
web designer

must have it first thing when I get to work or when i wake up on the weekends....

sometimes in the afternoon if I am having one of those post-lunch comas.

i fuckin love coffee

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I'm a bilingual child behavioral analyst.

Really? So you can tell a toddler to shut the hell up in English and Spanish or Germand and Romanian? Which>

Seriously, you're a Child Behavrioral Analyst?

Wanna help me with my daughter? She's 2 yrs old going on 25.

CipherLock said:

holy crap. I am surprised that you two don't drink the tar. Do your co-workers?

Yes my co-workers drink that shit like its going out of style.
I don't work in the summer. During the rest of the year we have two coffee makers in our office building and they must make a new pot every two hours and there are only 5 people that drink it.

WODIN said:

Really? So you can tell a toddler to shut the hell up in English and Spanish or Germand and Romanian? Which>

Seriously, you're a Child Behavrioral Analyst?

Wanna help me with my daughter? She's 2 yrs old going on 25.

Really! I don't tell people to shut the hell up regardless of their chronological age. I speak more than two languages but I mostly use two working as a BCBA. Spanish and English. Once in awhile we will get families that speak Portuguese, French, Haitain-Creole (which I don't know), German, Dutch, and other languages.

What's wrong with your daughter?

Very Freakin cool nvr...

Background: Born 2 mnths premi drug addicted. We stepped in and took her and her twin brother from the crack head mom / half sister.

Any who flash foward 2 years and here we are. She is very bright, outgoing, loving and she likes to get into just about everything she knows she shouldn't. She throws a lot of little temper tantrums and she likes bananas.

I can live with the whole banana thing but how do I get her to behave. Basically she like attention and doesn't care if its positive or negative.

WODIN said:
Very Freakin cool nvr...

Background: Born 2 mnths premi drug addicted. We stepped in and took her and her twin brother from the crack head mom / half sister.

Any who flash foward 2 years and here we are. She is very bright, outgoing, loving and she likes to get into just about everything she knows she shouldn't. She throws a lot of little temper tantrums and she likes bananas.

I can live with the whole banana thing but how do I get her to behave. Basically she like attention and doesn't care if its positive or negative.

Obviously I do not know how this child behaves and to really be able to help you I would have to observe her.

Although she is chronologically 2 years old because she was premature her development is more than likely at 22 months old or younger considering she also had inappropiate prenatal care. In other words she isn't your typical two year old.

Does she throw tamtrums specifically when she can't do or have something?

When she throws these tantrums what exactly do you and your spouse do?

How do you deal with her outburst? What methods to do you to correct her behavior?

I can give you a test that is given to determine a child's developmental age in situations like this. Its very easy to do. You could do it at home. Most of it doesn't even require sitting her down and having her do something. Its observational. There are a few things you would have to have her do but most kids find it fun. This will help by determining her developmental age and finding strategies that work for children at that age.

WODIN said:
She is very bright, outgoing, loving and she likes to get into just about everything she knows she shouldn't. She throws a lot of little temper tantrums and she likes bananas.

Sounds like my wife..
I'll just wait for the response back here, OK ?

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:

Obviously I do not know how this child behaves and to really be able to help you I would have to observe her.

Although she is chronologically 2 years old because she was premature her development is more than likely at 22 months old or younger considering she also had inappropiate prenatal care. In other words she isn't your typical two year old.

Does she throw tamtrums specifically when she can't do or have something?

When she throws these tantrums what exactly do you and your spouse do?

How do you deal with her outburst? What methods to do you to correct her behavior?

I can give you a test that is given to determine a child's developmental age in situations like this. Its very easy to do. You could do it at home. Most of it doesn't even require sitting her down and having her do something. Its observational. There are a few things you would have to have her do but most kids find it fun. This will help by determining her developmental age and finding strategies that work for children at that age.

The Tantrums occur when she doesn't get to go where she wants or she perceives that she is being left behind or something. And I mean that if she things were going into the next room without her type of thing, not the where going to day car thing. Oddly enough she loves the day care thing and doesn't even pay any attention to use leaving here there.

We ignore her. That's what all the Therapy people tell us to do and I'm pretty good at it.

With outburst we just try and use soothing tones and redirect her attention. That or lock in a her toy chest.

Top Bottom