Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

how long u guys stay on T3?

hanibal

New member
i know the normal is most use it around 6 weeks, ramping up and down, usually no more than 100mcg/day. just want to know what some are doing these days. i always did 6 weeks but last 2 cycles i did 10 and felt less rebound after stopping. highest i went up to was 100mcg, tapering down for about 2 weeks at end all the way down to 25mcg.
 
That is about what I do. I taper it and usually run it for 7 weeks. I go from 25mcg to 100mcg.
 
Men appear to benefit more from t3 useage then women do, women are more prone to thyroid problems as well expecially in their late 30's early 40's. My personal physician had told me to not stay on it for more then 30 days at a time. if you have rebound, then slow down the tapering off. Once you hit 1/tab day, then use 1 tab eod, then every 3rd day etc.

Good luck
 
I usually do 8 weeks in total (pyramid) but i ramp down to 12.5mcg so only about 2 weeks at max dosage rest is taken with going up (quite quick) then very slow ramp down

Wrongun!
 
Top Bottom