Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long till I pass a drug test after cycle?

JimBoy

Does anyone know a site or a way I can find out how long different compounds stay in your system and will show on a drug test?
I need to know for:
Test E
Tren A
Winstrol

i just got drug tested for steriods not too long ago and failed, all versions of testosterone stay in your system for 3 months,deca is like 18 months,eq is like 9 months, and orals are like 2 weeks tops. i know this for a fact. stay away from prohormones cause they will make you fail also. they couldnt detect which ester of test i was taking but my levels were high, i could have fought that easily but the prohormones fucked me. i am now just using hgh at 10ius 3 times a week with a bulking diet to see how that turns out.

are we speaking of just a piss test or an actual steroid test?

There seems to be a small misprint with the link you posted. It says "Tremolon Acetetate 4-5 weeks". That should be 4 - 5 months not weeks.

I found it very interesting researching this answer. The overwhelming number of pages on steroid dection time are exactly the same. They just copied the same bad information that AR posted years ago. It's wrong, or at least not completely correct, and was copied over and over again. The same process goes on this forum. Bad information is excepted as good because it is repeated so many times. And forget about trying to educate people that it's wrong. They have a hundred posts of this bad info to your one so the bad info must be correct. But there are other articles out there are are not just copies of AR trash talk. Here is one :Drug Testing - Steroid Detection Times You Need to Know

And here is another:Worried about being detected using steroids?

The first link I think is the best. They say that tren can last in your body for up to a year. Maybe it will be out in five months but don't count on it. This is good advice.

So this poster has the chance of testing positive for up to a year. I suspect this is accurate. Nandrolone and trenbolone are similar compounds and nandrolone can last from a year to 18 months. So the person that satrted this thread shouldn't be sure of passing a drug test for at least a year. Five to six months at the minimum on the very best of cases.

Does anyone know a site or a way I can find out how long different compounds stay in your system and will show on a drug test?
I need to know for:
Test E
Tren A
Winstrol

Are you being tested for AAS?
Most drug tests only check for rec drugs.

how long after youy stopped testosterone, did you fail??

i was in the middle of taking testosterone, i didnt stop. even after they tested me i was like fuck it i mite as well juice till they lock me up its in your system anyway. i shot an extra 250 mgs before i did my two weeks. it was miserable! i starved,couldnt work out,and i couldnt sleep. i was eating double trays sometimes and everyone elses extra shit they didnt want, like veggies and i was still starving. anyway somebody told me there is some masking agents i could have taken but i never thought id run into this issue. they used this lab Redwood Toxicology Laboratory: Drug Testing Lab & Substance Abuse Screening Devices look up the steriod test. its pretty damn good, unfortunatley. :mad:

what masking agents are you talking about bro?? because most of them are forbidden,too.

@ big joe,

how come parabolan detection time is so short compared to other trenbolone forms, in the page you gave??

Top Bottom