Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long off?

samspears66

how long 3 months, ive always herd 3 months on 3 months off or 10 weeks on 10 weeks off, im taking 400 mgs of eq and 550 mgs of test what are the side effects of staying on that for 4 or 5 months, i know i know i have to come off sometime but i just hate to.

you would wreck your HPTA just like most of the goofballs out there using steroids. it is called steroid abuse and it gives all the rest of us who cycle them correctly a bad rap.

everytime i hear about some kid under 35 going on TRT i shake my head.

how long 3 months, ive always herd 3 months on 3 months off or 10 weeks on 10 weeks off, im taking 400 mgs of eq and 550 mgs of test what are the side effects of staying on that for 4 or 5 months, i know i know i have to come off sometime but i just hate to.

Come off whether you hate too or not.

thats just ignorant honestly... you dont stay on because you hate to come off... you need to research myostatin and understand that you stop gaining after a certain point and then you are only causing yourself harm... its just stupid to say the least..

TIME ON PLUS PCT = TIME OFF at the minimum... i can already tell you are one of those that is just going to have to learn the hard way

thats just ignorant honestly... you dont stay on because you hate to come off... you need to research myostatin and understand that you stop gaining after a certain point and then you are only causing yourself harm... its just stupid to say the least..

TIME ON PLUS PCT = TIME OFF at the minimum... i can already tell you are one of those that is just going to have to learn the hard way

Bump this....totally reckless and irresponsible attitude

Top Bottom