Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long does it take for fat to show up?

at a LOW bf % you should rebound double that in a matter of 14 days.

Say you're 5%,.....if you want to maintain that, you got to work hard. it isn't easy. that's why chances are you'll rebound QUICK and hard if you don't GRADUALLY increase to maintenance, or bulking cals . The trick is, be gradual.

If there's cheesecake in the house, it leaps off the
plate and immediately smothers my abs. No time delay whatever.

too long ;)

my main weakness during my clean days (which aren't really all that clean) is that damn Chex Mix they have in my kitchen here at work.
bastards.
but at least they got an eletric can opener, so now I can start chowing tuna... that sounds dirty.

Your a dirty man...that Chex Mix is ruining your teeth boy! My weekness....pretzles.......damn crispy crunchysalt mouthwatering things......

I wonder if it is that when you say you are eating clean, that it is below your cal needs. In doing so you may be dropping water because your body is consuming glyceron stores. Then when you benge, you look a little ripped but it is actually the water retension from your body storing fat, glyceron, and water.
I don't have that problem. I look fat Friday, then Monday morning, I look fat. Fuck:confused:

Top Bottom