Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before gw and s4 kick in??

jb2012ny

Hey guys! Im at the beginning of week 3 of a Sarms cycle. Taking s4s brand. Gw 20 mg day and S4 50 mg day split dose. I don’t feel anything yet or have any sides. I know its not the brand but shouldn’t it kicked in already…I take in morning before i train, on an empty stomach ….Im on a calorie deficit 1900 k. Down about 2lbs. Trying too loose bf.
46 old
5’-8”, 188lbs

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Hey guys! Im at the beginning of week 3 of a Sarms cycle. Taking s4s brand. Gw 20 mg day and S4 50 mg day split dose. I don’t feel anything yet or have any sides. I know its not the brand but shouldn’t it kicked in already…I take in morning before i train, on an empty stomach ….Im on a calorie deficit 1900 k. Down about 2lbs. Trying too loose bf.
46 old
5’-8”, 188lbs

It takes time and its not like a rocket, usually I feel cardio/endurance boost around week 2-3 and it keeps going up

but if you're dieting and getting lean its hard to feel it because you lose cardio as you lose weight/bodyfat

as the body shrinks it takes time to adapt to new weight which hits the cardio and stamina hard, as well as muscle hardness

so sarms are working but they are helping keep you anti catabolic and harder but light

remember 20mgs cardarine and 50mgs andarine not much so you cant expect over the top results

"kick in" is a very wide term
using sarms since 2016 for 8 years and never really felt a kick during cutting but did feel something during bulking
keep the cycle going you'll see you'll keep more muscle in end and get leaner

I'm in agreement with the Vets here. 'Kick in' is a very vague pharase in our world. I found sarms in general are milder and don't kick hard at all, not like steroids, and thats why they have less side effects. They are smoother and easier on the body.

I've been on EF for 20 years and I can tell you nothing kicks in really, even testosterone. You need to give it time and effort, and when you are cutting expect to feel very little.

I never felt cardarine or andarine as in jumpin off walls but got a good cardio boost and stronger from s4

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom