Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long after hair transplant can you cycle

if u gotta do a cycle, stick with Anavar, Deca, EQ. none gave me any hair problems, and I'm very predisposed (in fact I've already had transplants pre-cycles).

u can probably also add in HRT doses of test (< 150 mg or so a week test cyp)

iow, u can get a good hairsafe cycle.

if doing deca, stay away from proscar/propecia/dutasteride/saw palmetto.

--

geoboy said:
if u gotta do a cycle, stick with Anavar, Deca, EQ. none gave me any hair problems, and I'm very predisposed (in fact I've already had transplants pre-cycles).

--

I have read that before about doing deca and those compounds .. can you explain why tho please? I dont think i ever read a good explanation.

geoboy said:

--

One other question - how long did it take before u saw regrowth of the new follicles?

do anavar, sustanon, m1t and eq. that'll pack on some good size. throw in creatine, clomid at the end and it's all good.

mrdavidn said:
I have read that before about doing deca and those compounds .. can you explain why tho please? I dont think i ever read a good explanation.

re propecia, the readers digest version is that:
1) propecia et al block action of the 5-AR enzyme
2) 5-AR reduces test into DHT, DHT is hair toxic. so if you block conversion to DHT, thats good for hair.
3) 5-AR reduces nandrolones (deca etc) into DHN, which is non-toxic (in fact practically harmless) to hair follicles. unconverted Nandrolone suppossed to be pretty hair toxic. so if you block nandrolone->5ar->DHN conversion, you create a hair killer.

geoboy said:
re propecia, the readers digest version is that:
1) propecia et al block action of the 5-AR enzyme
2) 5-AR reduces test into DHT, DHT is hair toxic. so if you block conversion to DHT, thats good for hair.
3) 5-AR reduces nandrolones (deca etc) into DHN, which is non-toxic (in fact practically harmless) to hair follicles. unconverted Nandrolone suppossed to be pretty hair toxic. so if you block nandrolone->5ar->DHN conversion, you create a hair killer.

Awesome answer. thanks.

I currently use a Blade 1 which hides my thinning hair pretty well. Hope to go to Thailand to get the job done in June. 1000 Grafts for 2k and can tie it in with a decent holiday. Spoke to a surgeon already. You can go back on mild Angdrogens, but obviously the hair that isn't transplanted runs a higher chance of being subjected to DHT. This is worse if there is a hereditry link(spelling is bad, but you know what I mean!) Anyhow, I'm a teacher by profession and the last thing I need in a couple of years is a nickname on the basis of being "one Baldy Fucker". Students don't take Bald Blokes seriously and I want to become a Headmaster!!

Top Bottom