Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long after hair transplant can you cycle

thats the plan - come clean to the doc..

if no winny or prov.. how to stay ripped during cycle?
any suggestions? so far those were my crutches..

tried dostinex to mitigate the prolactin effects of deca
made my colon more backed up than the 101 thru LA at 5pm

You are crazy to cycle after a hair transplant. If you don't care about the hair on your head, why get a transplant? If you DO care about the hair on your head (including transplants) why would you do any androgenic drugs? Stick to deca and anavar and replacement dose testosterone if you want to protect your hair.

Is there natural hair surrounding the transplants? Because those could fall out and leave you with just the transplants.

yeah just thinned out and receding hairline.. i guess i will wait 6 months.. oh wells
give everything some time to grow back

ManOfArms said:
Am I the only guy on earth who thinks hair transplant is silly?

Yeah paying money and using technology to improve your appearance is pretty lame huh.. I suppose the people on this board just use AAS for their general health and to improve their state of mind.. :qt:

Anyway the point is over the years I have enduced some thinning but want to get back into it and just want to know if anybody has had this procedure and how long it took before they noticed the results.. +/- a month or so.

the transplanted hair is always STRONGER than the other hair.

so if hair starts to fall off. you'll wind up looking likt he guy on the left. with the hair that's still there being the transplanted hair:

hair-loss.jpg

cool thanks for the advice.. i think im just gonna chill on my xmas travel get ripped n sweet looking for the holidays plan.. i should have done this 2 months ago.. oh wells.. 20/20 hindsight.

Doc told me the new hair is DHT resistant.. but, i dont know during the initial growth phase.. dont want to risk it.. damn damn .. oh well.

Razorguns said:
the transplanted hair is always STRONGER than the other hair.

so if hair starts to fall off. you'll wind up looking likt he guy on the left. with the hair that's still there being the transplanted hair:

hair-loss.jpg

yeah but i pretty much did a shot gun approach - i wasnt totally thin but could tell i was heading that way in maybe 5 yrs so i had him do the whole scalp..

mrdavidn said:
Yeah paying money and using technology to improve your appearance is pretty lame huh.. I suppose the people on this board just use AAS for their general health and to improve their state of mind.. :qt:

Anyway the point is over the years I have enduced some thinning but want to get back into it and just want to know if anybody has had this procedure and how long it took before they noticed the results.. +/- a month or so.

Well bro, if your ever in Miami Florida, shave the shit off, I know a few really hot bitches who love bald men. And no, they don't charge :)

Top Bottom