Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long after hair transplant can you cycle

being bald and shaving your head is physiologicly devistating!! i dont care how you cake it cream it whip it, i hate those responses " mach 3" your head YUK!! big bald mofo'd look SILLY with glass heads. HAIR WILL ALWAYS BE DOMINANT IN THIS WORLD

Bro:

If he's not your regualr doc, tell him you are on or going on HRT for low test, ask how will taking test affect the transplants or that your considering anti-aging therapies and how wiil they affect his work??

Post your answers, I'm iinterested, for one day a transplant may be in my future (current therapies working well but you can't fight genetics forever)

Good luck!

S

ManOfArms said:
Well bro, if your ever in Miami Florida, shave the shit off, I know a few really hot bitches who love bald men. And no, they don't charge :)

ahaha - ok i will keep that in mind :) free is always good

supreme said:
Bro:

If he's not your regualr doc, tell him you are on or going on HRT for low test, ask how will taking test affect the transplants or that your considering anti-aging therapies and how wiil they affect his work??

Post your answers, I'm iinterested, for one day a transplant may be in my future (current therapies working well but you can't fight genetics forever)

Good luck!

S

I see the doc on Saturday - I will bring up the testosterone thing n see what he says n let you know for sure..

BUT GUESS WHAT - Minoxidil 5% shortens the resting phase (telogen) of hair so I could have it growing in 2 months if I apply that crap 2 x a day..

That means I could be ready to do a deca + mild test cycle for xmas after all

georgie24 said:
i was wondering if i can use my girlfriends hair as a donor? hers is very thick and it grows like wild

no you cannot - your body will reject it.. they took 2000 grafts = 4000 hairs from a strip on the back of my head (so i got a mini neck lift which is cool too - no more loose skin back there) and spread them thru the top to fill in the thinning. But you gotta use your own.

That's why I'm waiting (also don't have a spare $10G) - they are working on perfecting hair cloning. Taking a few hundred of your own hairs and cloning thousands so you can get as much density as desired and you won't need futher surgeries on your scalp to provide more donor hair.

S

supreme said:
That's why I'm waiting (also don't have a spare $10G) - they are working on perfecting hair cloning. Taking a few hundred of your own hairs and cloning thousands so you can get as much density as desired and you won't need futher surgeries on your scalp to provide more donor hair.

S
\
wooo hoo hair cloning - then we can eat proviron and winny like m&ms yay!!

Razorguns said:
use anavar + m1t. your hair will love you.

what is m1t.. how is anavar on the liver..
can i put lean mass? - i dont want to bloat.
most important is mass + stay lean if that combo
works and easy on the hair and liver please please
give me a little more info.. i know a ton more about
oil based stuff than orals.

Top Bottom