Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

how is out there.....

Whit a username like "needtogetas" your PM box must be full of offers from every scamer on the net.

Dayumm!
 
I didn't find out today either.

It's needtogetAAS. You say you're married so I guess you don't need to get ASS. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha. Fuck.

Anyways... I'm still wondering, what is your first language?
 
deltreefitness said:
I didn't find out today either.

It's needtogetAAS. You say you're married so I guess you don't need to get ASS. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha. Fuck.

Anyways... I'm still wondering, what is your first language?
HI DELTREEFATNESS....this is needtogetas' wife!!!! Yes he is married.....we speak english.........are you happy now????????????
 
angel_girl said:
HI DELTREEFATNESS....this is needtogetas' wife!!!! Yes he is married.....we speak english.........are you happy now????????????

Touchy, touchy! Why did you get so defensive? In another thread he said he wasn't from America. It was a sincere question. I guess you didn't get the light hearted humor in my last post. Hope things are going well with you two :rolleyes:
 
I am Australian and I speak a few languages English, British, Scotish, Irish, American, Canadian and learning Australian now. :whatever:
 
Top Bottom