Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

evansteve said:
i dont think i would mind if I had tons of babes chasing me. or at least not at first. having an orgy with 500 women, that would be awesome. Of course, they would have to entertain each other too, because there is no way i could do it all.
you're such a spaz :nerd: ;) j/k

You need to be a pro athlete. It just helps when you're famous because girls can ask you stupid questinos.

Being good looking and rich helps.

Usually girls will check you out and that's when you make your move.

maybe something you need to work on is availability. standing by yourself in the open is an intimidating sort of situation for anyone to approach you, let alone a girl going against established norms (ie men approach women and women dont approach men lest they be called sluts or thought of as 'easy'. in overall terms, a girl making eye contact with you for more than .6 of a second is the equivalent of a man saying hi) so what i suggest is thinking about what you can do to make yourself available.

in a club environment, this generally means standing in a high flow area where people are likely to be shoulder to shoulder with you, so that saying 'hi' to someone can easily be taken as merely being polite (even though the ulterior motive is romance) or on the dance floor, where you can work the floor by dancing through the crowd a little so taht you are in easonable proximity to the girls you want

outside a club environment the single easiest thing for you to do is to get used to saying hi to people all over the place. men, women, fatties, shorties, uglies - everyone. hell, i even say hi to jerseyart and alien amp pharm. the reason for this is taht by coming across as friendly, people are more comfortable doing the same to you first the next time round, and also, if you only say hi to the peopel you are interested in, people see through you from 50 feet and you look like wanker. besides, its nice saying hi to everyone - you can make friends you never thought you would

anyway, not that youll take this advice, but thats not the point. maybe one day when you trip over and bang your head on the ground to come to your senses, youll realise.

sometimes being hot is a problem, and people are intimidated by you. im not saying that im the hottest guy out there, but i have lost several girls because they didnt think that id be interested. oh well.

GoldenDelicious said:
maybe something you need to work on is availability. standing by yourself in the open is an intimidating sort of situation for anyone to approach you, let alone a girl going against established norms (ie men approach women and women dont approach men lest they be called sluts or thought of as 'easy'. in overall terms, a girl making eye contact with you for more than .6 of a second is the equivalent of a man saying hi) so what i suggest is thinking about what you can do to make yourself available.

in a club environment, this generally means standing in a high flow area where people are likely to be shoulder to shoulder with you, so that saying 'hi' to someone can easily be taken as merely being polite (even though the ulterior motive is romance) or on the dance floor, where you can work the floor by dancing through the crowd a little so taht you are in easonable proximity to the girls you want

outside a club environment the single easiest thing for you to do is to get used to saying hi to people all over the place. men, women, fatties, shorties, uglies - everyone. hell, i even say hi to jerseyart and alien amp pharm. the reason for this is taht by coming across as friendly, people are more comfortable doing the same to you first the next time round, and also, if you only say hi to the peopel you are interested in, people see through you from 50 feet and you look like wanker. besides, its nice saying hi to everyone - you can make friends you never thought you would

anyway, not that youll take this advice, but thats not the point. maybe one day when you trip over and bang your head on the ground to come to your senses, youll realise.

sometimes being hot is a problem, and people are intimidated by you. im not saying that im the hottest guy out there, but i have lost several girls because they didnt think that id be interested. oh well.

okay, so say hi and be more friendly (to everyone) Got it.

I don't know what it is, but when I used to go down to Florida from NJ, I would get approached ALL THE TIME by chicks. Mostly in clubs and stuff but it's still pretty cool. Sometimes 5 or 6 girls in an hour's time would come up and just start BS'ing and wanting to dance or just talk. That's why I never wanted to leave. Definately not like NJ where you have to work for it. lol

Razorguns said:
Women don't approach guys. They'll look an extra 3 seconds and stare -- but they rarely approach. If they do -- it's an exception, not the norm.

most will not actually come up to you and start tossing pickup lines, but many get right in your face or line of vision and then just sit/stand there with that dopey coy "here I am" look on their face waiting for you to be awed by their beauty and make the first move. :sick:

geoboy said:
most will not actually come up to you and start tossing pickup lines, but many get right in your face or line of vision and then just sit/stand there with that dopey coy "here I am" look on their face waiting for you to be awed by their beauty and make the first move. :sick:

that's usually how it is

geoboy said:

wish thats how it was around me.

evansteve said:
Because I'm sick of women having all the power.

Whats the point of approaching the woman if she's the one with all the power. Why not just have her approach you? Since she's the one making the final call anyway.

Empower yourself.

Or you'll never succeed in anything.

Top Bottom