Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

myd said:
I noticed and read that hot guys don't go over to hot girls (and they complain about it why the hot guys don't approach them). And they are just too chicken to make the first step, eventhough this is THEIR job. The girl sends you the signal, you tune in.. No girl wants to be alone so they take what they are given, the average looking.. And hot guys aren't affraid to approach average looking girls, so it's like a vivious circle.

kinda true...at my gym youll see all types of guys/girls...its supposedly the most popular gym in south fla...and the amount of hot guys/girls there is outrageous lol. And well, from what Ive noticed..the hot guys do talk to hot girls...but...it takes ahwile for this to happen because of the intimidation factor i think. But when they start talking to each other, they get friendly quickly. This is kinda for the regulars that r hot at my gym...we see all the same hot guys/girls all the time...day after day, we all flirt with each other, but we dont always talk to each other because of intimidation I guess, someone's gotta make the first move. The regulars that r hot n get approach by random normal guys, they talk to the guys, but I dont ever see them talk to that same guy again...LOL. But the hot guys that talk to them, they form friendships n it seems to last (this is for the regs).

Top Bottom