Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

Thanks for all the answers.. and feedbacks :)

Well, I am glad my thoughts are appropriate, eventhough I am a girl. :qt: (maybe that's why??!)

Just a quick one for now,
Do you think you look good? Do you think you are funny?Do you think your haircolor is blond? Do you think this food tastes good? The answers for you are firm but somebody else might think different way. You are good looking for hotchick1 but you are not goodlooking for hotchick2. You can not be attractive for all the people in your surrounding area.

For bigtasty. If you try to get all those girls from the same gym you won't be successful for long. Do you think girls don't have eyes? Even if they aren't interested in you yet they see you with other girls, also they talk in the locker room. "Oh, I saw you with this guy the other day, is he a nice guy? (nothing like, wow, his got great ass, huge muscles as you men do)" "Yeah, he was but he stopped calling me after that" Don't be a male-slut, not attractive.

:coffee: is definetally a date-date. Not date things are I believe crowded places where there are no chance for intimacy.

I guess it wasn't a quicky.. :cyclops:

myd said:
You are good looking for hotchick1 but you are not goodlooking for hotchick2. You can not be attractive for all the people in your surrounding area.

Yup exactly..thats why ive stopped trying to please everyone now..its pointless...no matter how "perfect" you think you may be for the general population of girls, there will always be someone who doesnt like something..so ive just said fuck it...im alot happier that way just acting myself and not caring the consequences (to a degree...cant be a jerk lol)

For bigtasty. If you try to get all those girls from the same gym you won't be successful for long. Do you think girls don't have eyes? Even if they aren't interested in you yet they see you with other girls, also they talk in the locker room. "Oh, I saw you with this guy the other day, is he a nice guy? (nothing like, wow, his got great ass, huge muscles as you men do)" "Yeah, he was but he stopped calling me after that" Don't be a male-slut, not attractive.

I dont really care...i know if they do talk about me..it wont be anything that bad...im a confident, nice guy, i know that...ive never been the type who ignores girls for weeks on end...nor do i pester the girl..moderation is my game plan

:coffee: is definetally a date-date. Not date things are I believe crowded places where there are no chance for intimacy.

Interesting...even if its in the late evening/night?
I guess it wasn't a quicky.. :cyclops:

nope no quicky, let's just see if i can get her to buy my cofee though...if im gunna be there n talk to her, she should buy me something, i like HOT..beautiful women who buy me things!
:qt:

OK, go with the coffee. But back to the question, why would you go for a coffee late? Late is not "friend" time. Specially/Or at least not in the beginning. Try a weekend/holiday morning for a not date-date.
You can go to theme parks along with your friends and maybe some of her friends so it won't be too intimate.

I'm getting sleepy, Buenos Noces!

her friends (who go to the gym with her sometimes)...seem kinda annoying...and teeny bopperish..so ill bypass that option...

daytime meetings are friend things...and i dont wanna be a "friend"...LOL..but i guess for a coffee thing, midday will do, for the immediate "now" anyway...although shes already a friend and i talk to her occasionally...so i dont see why not skip friends and move a step further...eh not a big deal i guess...at least its a foot in the door =)

hey heatherae said she wanted to hangout with me as "friends" since she's "happily taken"...so heath...wanna join me and fabiana? ;-dd

and myd dont worry ill make sure its not too intimate to begin with...i like being a smart ass on the first date, interchanged with normal talk and getting to know her...find it helps the girl to loosen up if im always making wise ass comments outta nowhere (if she has a good sense of humor, anyway..LOL).

Sorry then, misunderstood you.
Oh, I wasn't talking about girls they know each other. I meant if you try girls too soon after each other, does not look good and they want to check you out from someone who they saw you with before.

I forgot to meantion earlier, they might have make up on at the gym, lot of people go to exercise from work. But if they have more eyeshadow, lipstick, cologne on than before they arrived, you know what it means. You shouldn't put too much stuff on you either, you don't want to look "done". One think I dont understand, why guys have baseball cap on in the gym and they dont outside?

myd said:
Sorry then, misunderstood you.
Oh, I wasn't talking about girls they know each other. I meant if you try girls too soon after each other, does not look good and they want to check you out from someone who they saw you with before.

lol..i was joking with that comment to heath kinda, i never even met her yet, so its all good...

no need to be sorry...i still dont know "that" much about her anyway, and it would be nice to...we never really get a chance to talk that much at the gym anyway, just quick "small talk"

myd..where ya from?
down here in sunny south fla we have alot of hotties at my gym, but only about 1-2% have a nice personality...hard to find a girl to have an actual conversation with these days..

hot guys where u live have intersteller personalities n outlooks/philosophies on life? or is it more ostentatious in your eyes and incorrigible (personality wise)

myd said:
OK, go with the coffee. But back to the question, why would you go for a coffee late? Late is not "friend" time. Specially/Or at least not in the beginning. Try a weekend/holiday morning for a not date-date.
You can go to theme parks along with your friends and maybe some of her friends so it won't be too intimate.

I'm getting sleepy, Buenos Noces!

Holiday morning?

"Hey, what are you up to on Colombus Day?"

^^^^^ LMAO

"hey blow off your family and meet me up @ Dennys Xmas Morning."

i need to try that..she would be a keeper

I meant like 4th Of July (if you can't make a weekend) not Family holidays..Isn't it obvious??? :think:

Top Bottom