Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

JerseyArt said:
The best part of being a guy is being able to approach whomever you wish without consequence
But there is consequence....

I approached a guy a few weeks ago for the first time ever. We were leaving the restaurant at the same time.. made eye contact.. I got all the way into my car and decided I'd get out and hurry to see if I could catch him before he left.. as he was getting into his truck I walked up to him and said, "This is going to sound really strange, but um, are you single?"..and he said, "Yeah, actually I am"... and I said, "ah ok, I just thought you were a good looking guy, wanted to say hello"..and he said.. "Glad you did, I was wanting to approach you but chickened out".. we talked for a few min., exchanged number... He called me that very next day :)...and we've been on quite a few dates since ;)

But to answer your question, he'd have to be pretty freaking hot hehe :)... I'd definitely do it again if I saw someone that I was extremely attracted to.

fitnessgrl8621 said:
But to answer your question, he'd have to be pretty freaking hot hehe :)... I'd definitely do it again if I saw someone that I was extremely attracted to.

Yeah, I think we know that. It's true for pretty much all women.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381187

fistfullofsteel said:
being very good looking comes with a certain power. people treat you so much better. other people want to hang with you because they think they can get your leftovers. women want you and do stupid things just to get with you.

Tell me it doesn't feel good when a woman is all into you and you know you can pretty much have her because she is that attracted to you?

Yeah, looks don't last but it sure makes life a whole lot more fun when you do have it. Better to have it and lost it then never had it at all.

Not saying I am very good looking so, Thank goodness for plastic surgery and steroids and such. :D

Last edited:
fitnessgrl8621 said:
I approached a guy a few weeks ago for the first time ever. We were leaving the restaurant at the same time.. made eye contact.. I got all the way into my car and decided I'd get out and hurry to see if I could catch him before he left.. as he was getting into his truck I walked up to him and said, "This is going to sound really strange, but um, are you single?"..and he said, "Yeah, actually I am"... and I said, "ah ok, I just thought you were a good looking guy, wanted to say hello"..and he said.. "Glad you did, I was wanting to approach you but chickened out".. we talked for a few min., exchanged number... He called me that very next day :)...and we've been on quite a few dates since ;)

Weren't you getting married?

i haven't read the entire thread since this guy's threads give me heartburn, but....
my input:

i've only had two women approach me during my entire life, one of 'em was slutty as hell and i just wanted some action (being wasted didn't help either), the other was while i was on vacation and was honestly one of the nicest, most beautiful women i had ever seen (i have no idea why she came onto me since she already had a boyfriend...didn't seem to stop her though....besides that i make ron perlman look good so go figure)

i guess what i'm trying to say is throw your goddam computer out the window, stop jacking off and stop worrying so much

fitnessgrl8621 said:

What is your waist measurement? It seems extremely slim.

One could grip that waist so effortlessly with additional space left too.

Women do approach often in places like parties or Bars. But in general, they don't. The kind of make it known that they would like you to approach them. It's up to you to close the deal

Top Bottom