Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

evansteve said:
Right now I'm at the point where I believe that every worthwhile woman would reject me, if I were to ask any of them out.

I bet you if I asked out 100 girls (asked them out my style) that all of them would say no.

My style involves asking for their number shortly after learning their first name.
No offence, but that's your biggest mistake right there...

evansteve said:
Right now I'm at the point where I believe that every worthwhile woman would reject me, if I were to ask any of them out.

I bet you if I asked out 100 girls (asked them out my style) that all of them would say no.

My style involves asking for their number shortly after learning their first name.

i never ask for "their number" its to much of a red flag line. you have to be smarter than them. say "can i call you sometime (this is after rapor) , they say yeah, then i hand them a pen and napkin and dont say anything. im gonna om you with some great advice.

adp10 said:
No offence, but that's your biggest mistake right there...

what, my style of asking girls out?

Tupac_9_lives said:
i never ask for "their number" its to much of a red flag line. you have to be smarter than them. say "can i call you sometime (this is after rapor) , they say yeah, then i hand them a pen and napkin and dont say anything. im gonna om you with some great advice.

i hate building rapport. That takes time and too much effort. any real woman should be able to like a guy even after only talking to him for 5 seconds. Men are that way, women should be that way too.

"can i call you sometime" sounds like more of a subtle approach. games games games....

evansteve said:
what, my style of asking girls out?

i hate building rapport. That takes time and too much effort. any real woman should be able to like a guy even after only talking to him for 5 seconds. Men are that way, women should be that way too.

...and I should be given a lot of money for doing nothing but some things just don't happen.

crew9 said:
...and I should be given a lot of money for doing nothing but some things just don't happen.

look, if I take forever to ask a girl for her number, and purposely hold off so that I can build 'rapport' first, that feels like I'm not even being myself.

WTF, it sounds like my only options are to not be myself, and go through a fucking shitload of work to end up with a woman (and even then I'm still not guaranteed a woman after putting in the effort) or to just give up on women in general, but be tortured by their existence for the rest of my life.

evansteve said:
look, if I take forever to ask a girl for her number, and purposely hold off so that I can build 'rapport' first, that feels like I'm not even being myself.

WTF, it sounds like my only options are to not be myself, and go through a fucking shitload of work to end up with a woman (and even then I'm still not guaranteed a woman after putting in the effort) or to just give up on women in general, but be tortured by their existence for the rest of my life.
Nah man, you just gotta be honest and be yourself...
but ask for her number after some conversation.

Most of the time (if she's not a slut) she'll be intimidated by you asking for it right away.

PM me and we'll discuss tomorrow or when you're free...
I need my zzzzzzzzs bro!

Peace
:artist:

adp10 said:
PM me and we'll discuss tomorrow or when you're free...
I need my zzzzzzzzs bro!

Peace
:artist:

alright. thanks. if i have the energy to. this whole girl thing is way over my head, and is kinda burning me out.

I dont know, I get approached often. Women just do it differently than men for the most part. They're less blatant that a guy. Well most anyway.

But why the hell would you want to limit yourself that way. The best part of being a guy is being able to approach whomever you wish without consequence

Top Bottom