Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how HCG and a SERM work together for PCT and restoring HPTA

NegroPops

Banned
HPTA releases GnRH (Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone)... GnRH tells pituitary to make LH (Luteinizing Hormone).. LH tells testes to produce test. Steroids shut down your HPTA.. so therefore there is no GnRH release, so the pituitary does not make LH.. which means your testes will not produce test and they become atrophied.

HCG mimics LH.. which will tell your testes to start producing test.. but it does not restore the Hypthalamus. So therefore there is no release of GnRH so the pituitary is not stimulated. So while HCG will tell our bodies to start producing testosterone.. it does nothing to restore the HPTA. In reality it just skips the much needed step. But.. because of HCG, our pituitary does not need to release LH to produce test. The key to restore HPTA with HCG is all about timing. You do not want too much too soon.. or too little too late.

Okay

So now going into PCT.. because of HCG.. our bodies are producing its own test, and the testicles are not atrophied, which is a very good thing. Now we need to restart the beginning stages of our own test production (having the HPTA release GnRH).. so we do not have to rely on the mimicking effects of HCG to produce test. We do this by discontinuing the use of HCG and adding in a SERM like Clomid. Clomid will block estrogen from the HPTA and starts the production of GnRH. Then GnRH will tell the pituitary to make LH.. which then will tell the testes to produce testosterone.. but that cannot happen if the testes are atrophied. So because you used HCG before PCT your testes are not atrophied, and your entire HPTA can start to be restored as quickly as possible.

I think the supplements have there place, and are great for support, on cycle and in pct. I personally use HCGenerate, Unleashed, D-AA, and am open to trying different things that come out. But by no means, in my opinion, should they be used to replace anything. I would never base my recovery on those supplements.. but, I will use them to aid in my recovery. There is a big difference in those 2 things.

I am about ready to come to the dark side and stay on.. really don't see any reason not to.

I think the supplements have there place, and are great for support, on cycle and in pct. I personally use HCGenerate, Unleashed, D-AA, and am open to trying different things that come out. But by no means, in my opinion, should they be used to replace anything. I would never base my recovery on those supplements.. but, I will use them to aid in my recovery. There is a big difference in those 2 things.

I am about ready to come to the dark side and stay on.. really don't see any reason not to.

I agree that everything has their place and they are not there to replace anything... Pct products are there to strengthen and enhance recovery... I don't think they should serve as an replacement but they make for a MUCH better recovery used IN CONJUNCTION...

HCG has its place but it should not ran too long... That's where hcgenerate comes in to use before conversion to hcg use... Everything has a place and serves a purpose...

HPTA releases GnRH (Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone)... GnRH tells pituitary to make LH (Luteinizing Hormone).. LH tells testes to produce test. Steroids shut down your HPTA.. so therefore there is no GnRH release, so the pituitary does not make LH.. which means your testes will not produce test and they become atrophied.

HCG mimics LH.. which will tell your testes to start producing test.. but it does not restore the Hypthalamus. So therefore there is no release of GnRH so the pituitary is not stimulated. So while HCG will tell our bodies to start producing testosterone.. it does nothing to restore the HPTA. In reality it just skips the much needed step. But.. because of HCG, our pituitary does not need to release LH to produce test. The key to restore HPTA with HCG is all about timing. You do not want too much too soon.. or too little too late.

Okay

So now going into PCT.. because of HCG.. our bodies are producing its own test, which is a very good thing. Now we need to restart the beginning stages of our own test production (having the HPTA release GnRH).. so we do not have to rely on the mimicking effects of HCG to produce test. We do this by discontinuing the use of HCG and adding in a SERM like Clomid. Clomid will block estrogen from the HPTA and starts the production of GnRH. Then GnRH will tell the pituitary to make LH.. which then will tell the testes to produce testosterone.. but that cannot happen if the testes are atrophied. So because you used HCG to un-athrophy your testes before PCT.. your entire HPTA can be restored as quickly as possible.

Very good read

Okay

So now going into PCT.. because of HCG.. our bodies are producing its own test, and the testicles are not atrophied, which is a very good thing. Now we need to restart the beginning stages of our own test production (having the HPTA release GnRH).. so we do not have to rely on the mimicking effects of HCG to produce test. We do this by discontinuing the use of HCG and adding in a SERM like Clomid. Clomid will block estrogen from the HPTA and starts the production of GnRH. Then GnRH will tell the pituitary to make LH.. which then will tell the testes to produce testosterone.. but that cannot happen if the testes are atrophied. So because you used HCG before PCT your testes are not atrophied, and your entire HPTA can start to be restored as quickly as possible.

Great post, Bro!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Okay

So how do u run your hcg? Start the same day as your last shot for 2 weeks then start clomid?

So how do u run your hcg? Start the same day as your last shot for 2 weeks then start clomid?

There are different ways to use it efficiently. When used like this, I think you should use it last two weeks of your cycle, not start after your last pin, but actually stop it soon after it, depending on what ester you are running.
IMO HCG use should not be stretched out to PCT, that way it comes counterproductive. So blast it two last weeks of your actual cycle 250-500 IUs EOD, depending on other factors (what you are running, did you use HCG/HCGenerate on cycle, etc.) you can gradually increase dose every time as beginning of PCT is closer.

If running something that shuts you down hard like Tren, I usually blast HCG for few weeks in middle of cycle, and then switch to HCGenerate, rotating them in this manner. That way I have been able to avoid desensitisation to HCG, I still respond to it extremely well using just 250 IU doses, even though I have been using it for quite a while. I'm in TRT so I want to make sure that I will get all the befits I can from HCG, and avoid desensitization. So I'm going to add also HCGenerate ES to my arsenal as soon as I can get my hands on it. That way I will have third compound to rotate with HCG, and HCGenerate.

I will also add here that using HCG will spike up your Estrogen sharply, so it would be very good idea to use AI with it, even if you are not running AAS that will aromatize. Problems from high Estrogen are very common when using HCG, yet easy to avoid just by taking 12.5-25 mgs of Aromasin ED-EOD on weeks that you use HCG.

Just thought I would post up my own experiences with HCG here, maybe someone will find something useful from it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I've used it a few ways. I liked it best with a short, 1 or 2 week blast, every 4-5 weeks; and then a longer blast, 3-4 weeks, starting about 4 weeks from the start of PCT. Then discontinue the hcg a few days before the start of clomid. The first two weeks would be 250-500 iu eod, and then the next two weeks would be 500-1000 iu. eod, and ed the last couple days.

Top Bottom