Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast to you get used to stims?

Nodai

Tomorrow I will start taking a stack of coffee and yohimbine for fat loss, and to determine for how long I will betaking them, I want find out first how fast do you get used to stims, and they stop working for you?

There is no exact figure for that – different people will react differently. However, you can be pretty sure that the habituation process will start slowly, but in a stable manner, so over time stim sensitivity will be completely gone. Therefore, I would not use stims for fat loss at all, especially with such alternatives as Cardarine GW or SR9009.

stims for fat loss DO NOT WORK. if they did then nobody would be fat

everyone has a fat burner in their pantry at home which is half used cause they realized it does nothing except suppress your appetite. i'm not a fan of stims at all.

i like lev's suggestion above.

Apart from my daily 4 cups of coffee I very rarely use stims. Ergo on the odd occasion I take any they work well. For example I have a LOT of ephedrine here left over from way back. Back in the day I'd use it for leg workouts. Now I only take it for competitions. There are a LOT of so-called stim junkies - encouraged by marketing claims of 'strongest pre-workout' and other BS. If you take them all the time then there will come a time when they don't work.

If you only use them now and again they'll work every time.

If you are looking for how long to run the stack, 6 weeks would be my maximum. It is not only how long you use them though but also how high the dose is.

Your body gets used to stimulants pretty quick. After just 1-2 weeks you will already start to notice that you don't get the same increase in energy that you did when you first started using them.

The ECA stack is very effective at cutting appetite and increasing energy but you don't want to use it long term. I wouldn't use it longer then 6-8 weeks without taking a break from stimulants.

Top Bottom