Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far would you go with a REALLY HOT Chick with a dick?

How far would you go with the chick with a dick

• I wouldn't do anything! That's fucking nasty!

Votes: 156 56.1%
  • I would fool around with her a bit and possibly let her blow me

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd go doggy style on her, but still wouldn't go near the dick

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • I would let her blow me and I'd fuck her, and I would like to go down on her too

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • I would do everything. I would blow her and let her blow me; I'd fuck her and then let her fuck me

Votes: 57 20.5%

• Total voters
Ya i never had a short supply of clientele then. Men and women, couples, groups. U name it, i was for sale. I just got to a point where i felt this wasnt taking my life anywhere so I got out of the buissness and my life really has improved greatly ever since.
besides I look better now so Id have to drastically increase those rates to make it worth it again..lol

Wulfgar said:
Ya i never had a short supply of clientele then. Men and women, couples, groups. U name it, i was for sale. I just got to a point where i felt this wasnt taking my life anywhere so I got out of the buissness and my life really has improved greatly ever since.
besides I look better now so Id have to drastically increase those rates to make it worth it again..lol
I can understand the money aspect of it, but if you kept it at a part-time, weekend, no-strings fun level, I'm interested to read that you were concerned about 'taking your life anywhere'. If you were employed with a profession you liked, had a good personal/social life, I would think that a little sex play-for-pay wouldn't be so bad...and, damn, I missed my chance! :( lol.

Top Bottom