Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my first cycle look?

Ol'Fashion

Week 1-12 - Testosterone Enanthate 500Mg EW
Week 1-4 - Dianabol 50Mg Everyday

PCT (Nolvadex)- 2 Weeks after last shot
Week 1&2- 40Mg Everyday
Week 3&4 - 20 MG Everyday

Height: 5'9
Weight: 190 Pounds 10% Bodyfat

Well yeah, I've been lifting consistently for the past 5 years, for god knows how long I've been stuck at 190 & it's really starting to get on my nerves, no matter how hard I train, no matter how much I eat I still don't gain as much as I used to when I first started. So here I am taking the path towards anabolics. Please critique my cycle for I need all the assistance I can get. Also..

1. Is D-bol necessary or will I be just fine with Test Only?
2. Since I only have enough money for 2 10ml vials 250mg/ml I can only go up to a 10 week cycle at 500Mg a week. Unless I take 400Mg EW for 12 weeks. Which would be better for the most gains?
3. How should I inject, 500Mg once a week or 250Mg twice a week?
4. I'm looking to pack on 20 pounds of lean mass, would that be reasonably attainable?

Week 1-12 - Testosterone Enanthate 500Mg EW
Week 1-4 - Dianabol 50Mg Everyday

PCT (Nolvadex)- 2 Weeks after last shot This sucks bro.
Week 1&2- 40Mg Everyday
Week 3&4 - 20 MG Everyday
Go here and read this.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/drugs-dont-work-752617.html

Height: 5'9
Weight: 190 Pounds 10% Bodyfat

Well yeah, I've been lifting consistently for the past 5 years, for god knows how long I've been stuck at 190 & it's really starting to get on my nerves, no matter how hard I train, no matter how much I eat I still don't gain as much as I used to when I first started.
LOL bro, no gains like those newbie gains, thats just the way it is bro. My guess is that you are overtraining and thats why you dont gain more then you do. And just not eating enough food.

So here I am taking the path towards anabolics. Please critique my cycle for I need all the assistance I can get. Also..

1. Is D-bol necessary or will I be just fine with Test Only? For your first cycle I and most other mods would suggest test only.

2. Since I only have enough money for 2 10ml vials 250mg/ml I can only go up to a 10 week cycle at 500Mg a week.
This is just fine bro. But if you what the benefit of a 12 week cycle then just save up a few more bucks and then get that last vial bro. You have all the time in the world to do this man.

Unless I take 400Mg EW for 12 weeks. Which would be better for the most gains?
3. How should I inject, 500Mg once a week or 250Mg twice a week? Totally up to you. Lots of peeps me included do 500 mg once per week and then there are lots that break it down to 250mg 2x/week. Either way works just fine.

4. I'm looking to pack on 20 pounds of lean mass, would that be reasonably attainable?
Bro this depends on a lot more then just what your injecting.
Would you please post up your planned workout and your diet, that would help considerably.
Best regards and good luck.

Top Bottom