Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you view steroid dealer's ?...

Other drugs you can get from a decent size steroid dealer:

1. XTC
2. GHB
3. valiums
4. Nubain
5. vics
6. percs
7. K
8. zannies
9. weed
10. OCs
11. meth and other speed related items
12. coke
13. mushrooms (from time to time)

But the main drugs are:
steroids
xtc
painpills and or nubain
sleeping pills
G+K
speed

Last edited:
both breaking the law, yes. But the steroid dealer is selling a product usually made be a known international pharm. company (ok some are making their own). And these products are legal in many countries of the world. A crack/ heroin dealer is selling a product with no manufacturing regs or controls to speak of, or at least no accountability.
Just my thoughts.

YD

I agree with many of my fellow board members, steroids should not be associated with other serious narcotics. However, there is a thin line between destructive addiction and recreational use. Far to often addicts of less serious drugs move on to hard core substance abuse.

A steroid dealer in my opinion is the same as a crack/cocaine dealer. They both violate the law and do not adhear to moral or ethical conduct. Both are concerned with making money and exploting those who seek their services.

WELL BOUNCER I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST IGNORING MY COMMENTS BUT I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THAT STATEMENT. YOUR TALKING ABOUT STRUNG OUT PEOPLE AND ADDICTS I WAS TALKING ABOUT DRUG DEALERS IN GENERAL. MOST STEROID DEALERS I KNOW SELL MORE THEN JUST JUICE MOSTLY E AND WEED NOTHING OUTTA CONTROL. SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ON THE OTHER HAND SELL HARDCORE SHIT BUT I DON'T KNOW WERE YOUR GETTING THIS SELLING TO LITTLE KIDS AND FORCING THEM TO DO IT NONE OF THEM ARE LIKE THAT FIRST OF ALL KIDS DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO EVEN GET THE KINDA SHIT MY FRIENDS SELL SECONDLY THEY WOULD NOT SELL TO KIDS IF THEY COULD, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT THE IDEA OF DRUG DEALERS FROM A BAD AFTER SCHOOL SPEACIAL OR SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY AT ALL I KNOW FIRST HAND.

yellowdog said:
both breaking the law, yes. But the steroid dealer is selling a product usually made be a known international pharm. company (ok some are making their own). And these products are legal in many countries of the world. A crack/ heroin dealer is selling a product with no manufacturing regs or controls to speak of, or at least no accountability.
Just my thoughts.

YD

actually most of the gear found on the streets is bunk----and what is worse is the dealers that are dealing them know its bunk------So when a steroid dealer is dealing something to make a profit off it and he knowingly knows that its shit, that to me makes this guy lower then an H dealer.

Top Bottom