Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you train when cutting???

I'm racking my brain here...... I am tapering down my carbs and upping my fat intake in preparation for an upcoming cut starting after xmas. I will be using a Palumbo type keto diet.

How do you guys set up your training for a cut? I already plan on doing LISS for my cardio, but I'm not sure how I want to train.

For the past few months I've made some great gains on the FST-7. This program is obviously designed primarily for an off season athlete. I do not think I could survive the volume with a low cho intake.

Previous to FST-7 I've spent the last 8 months alternating between the 5x5 and 5/3/1 with most of that time spent on the 5/3/1.

What type of training do you guys suggest given my dietary choice of low cho? I'm leaning towards the 5/3/1 to preserve strength, but I would like you guys opinions on this. I'll be cutting natty, so maybe take that into consideration. Thanks bros.

Hard and heavy. It's not like you are depleting into a bodybuilder. Just push it. Keep flax oil in the diet for your joints. You might not go to failure but close to.

Top Bottom