Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How do you take your coffie ?

IM :Chef: :tuc:
 
I'm having some now. With French Vanilla cream and equal. CLeaning house and listening to worship and praise music.
 
biteme said:
I'm having some now. With French Vanilla cream and equal. CLeaning house and listening to worship and praise music.
Try listening to Slayer instead. You'll be moving a lot faster :Chef: :tuc:
 
biteme said:
I'm having some now. With French Vanilla cream and equal. CLeaning house and listening to worship and praise music.

i have just finished a cup, so im off to the gym now . hope i can have a good workout, and im going to kill that shit .
 
tinytank said:
i have just finished a cup, so im off to the gym now . hope i can have a good workout, and im going to kill that shit .

Concentration, motivation, desire, intensity. DO IT!!!

I will never be satisfied with my physique and it always keeps me coming back.
 
chefbone said:
Try listening to Slayer instead. You'll be moving a lot faster :Chef: :tuc:

I use to listen to ac/dc, Dio, etc. No way to explain it bro. This music cleanses your soul and makes you feel simply incredible. I still listen to secular music but it doesn't compare to this.
 
equal and fat free french vanilla cream works well for me.......TOO well ....sometimes i get the feeling i will start levitating is i drink one more cup.
 
Angel said:
dunkin donuts is 4 sugars and xtra cream
at home is 2 sugars and a little milk.


mmmmmmmmm. Donut holes. I think I'll cry now. I use to take my baby every Saturday to get donuts. She would say it with a lisp. "Daddy, I want donuth." She was the most beautiful child ever. Of course, I'm not bias.
 
biteme said:
mmmmmmmmm. Donut holes. I think I'll cry now. I use to take my baby every Saturday to get donuts. She would say it with a lisp. "Daddy, I want donuth." She was the most beautiful child ever. Of course, I'm not bias.
i know it....every sunday before church i would stop and get my kids "munchkins" (donut holes).....havent done it in a long time.
 
I usually switch it up between a Tim's double-double or just creme.

I usually have two coffees a day.

I like litebrite.

My tonka truck is broken.

I like to stretch garbage bags.

Yeah.
 
crak600 said:
I like my coffee like I like my men - hot, black, and strong.

:lmao:


Strong, hot........ Plus French Vanilla Creamer + Splenda... :p
 
rnch said:
coffee and NON DAIRY creamer.............not the .....other.....type of crem.......... :rolleyes:
damn people are beating up on me today.

i meant like how do u take ur coffee

normally u take...things up the ass
 
SublimeZM said:
damn people are beating up on me today.

i meant like how do u take ur coffee

normally u take...things up the ass

Maybe they do in your world YA FREAK!!! :freak:
 
Top Bottom