Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How do you rate yourself

foxxie

New member
Do you consider yourself Hot,Good looking, Average or Below Average etc? or What would you rate yourself? 10 is the highest

Not to be conceited but I've been told that by most people that I am HOt or Pretty. I guess they were just blind :worried: well hopefully not, lol (I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has.)


Anyways, If would describe myself I would say I am average.( I'll give myself a 7) I am content on what I have but lil improvement on my physique then I would be more happy than what I have now. :)
 
Last edited:
I think I'm starting to resemble that 'freak' in the Goonies.
 
I rather be considered the "non-pain in the ass" type. But, that's just me.

Oh, supposedly I rate pretty well on that scale.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ceo
FEISTY11975 said:
Come on...give me a number

I refuse to rate the women here but I'll say you are in the 7 and above category. In other words, the chicks that I can't get. LOL
 
biteme said:
I think I'm starting to resemble that 'freak' in the Goonies.
Sloth.
nf40ua.jpg

"I love you Chunk" "Baby Rrooooth!"
nf42e8.jpg
 
Better than you.

Ha, no. I dont know, I guess I would rate myself normal because that's how I feel to me. Atleast 10% of my day I would rate myself normal, the other time I can't account for.
 
My first gf was a 9 and she turned out to be a bitch. My ex wife was a 9 and she is a demon. So I'm gonna only go out with 6 and below from now on.
 
I'd say I'm 9 ..........................................................................inches
 
biteme said:
My first gf was a 9 and she turned out to be a bitch. My ex wife was a 9 and she is a demon. So I'm gonna only go out with 6 and below from now on.

Do they become more demonic with each rating point they get?

So a person that is a 5 would be like a purgatory representative or something?
 
ceasar989 said:
Do they become more demonic with each rating point they get?

So a person that is a 5 would be like a purgatory representative or something?

Absolutely and all women suck at math. I don't know, but I think better looking people are used to getting their way, so yeah, the uglier.... the higher the character rating generally speaking. It all balances out.... yeah right.
 
ceo said:
Some days I think I'm an 8 or 9 and others I think I'm a 5 or 6. Never below 5 though. ;)


Same here , but never above 9. Most of the time I think I am a 7 or below. Right now I feel like a 1. lol
 
Last edited:
Foxxie said:

Same here , but never above 9. Most of the time I think I am a 7 or below. Right now I feel like a 1. lol

That is so cliche. There has never been a girl above a 9, except for Bo Derek.
 
jackangel said:
i thinks foxxie is a 9.5+!! :)

(y0 msg me gurl -peace)

Trying to score a piece of ass eh? ;)
 
jackangel said:
i thinks foxxie is a 9.5+!! :)

(y0 msg me gurl -peace)



awww thanks your are way too nice

massage you? sorry boy but I dont do massage;)
 
Last edited:
Foxxie said:
awww thanks your are way too nice

massage you? sorry boy but I dont do massage
;)

Do you do bj's? ;) J/K of course.
 
Foxxie said:
Do you consider yourself Hot,Good looking, Average or Below Average etc? or What would you rate yourself? 10 is the highest

Not to be conceited but I've been told that by most people that I am HOt or Pretty. I guess they were just blind :worried: well hopefully not, lol (I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has.)


Anyways, If would describe myself I would say I am average.( I'll give myself a 7) I am content on what I have but lil improvement on my physique then I would be more happy than what I have now. :)


I'd give myself a 6 :-)
 
Foxxie said:
Ha, Of course I do ! :verygood:

Will you marry me? Half the house is yours from the start. ;)
 
I'd give myself a 7.5 trying to be conservative. I hope though around a 8.5-9 that may be pushing it

Whiskey
 
awittyusername said:
LOL

I said I was going to be nicer to her....But, I guess I just can't. :lmao:



Feisty, was frisky mad at me (and a few others) for teasing her?


mad?? This is the internet. How can anyone get mad?

btw...no shes not mad...
 
Foxxie said:

How bout if I throw in the life insurance policy? You get 400,000 grand if I croak. My daughter gets the rest.
 
biteme said:
How bout if I throw in the life insurance policy? You get 400,000 grand if I croak. My daughter gets the rest.

:bawling:



More, More , More ( let see how far I can bribe you) J/K ;)
 
Last edited:
I've been told I look hot, I hope so I bloody moisturize everyday. I dont know how I would rate myself 1-10. Somewhere between 1-5 while bulking and between 6-10 after cutting, LOL.
 
Foxxie said:
:bawling:



More, More , More ( let see how far I can bribe you) J/K ;)

hmmmmm. I thought that was how men got women these days. He must be career oriented (in other words, must have money). Must be goal oriented (in other words, money). Etc, etc. ;)
 
Destroyer1986* said:
I've been told I look hot, I hope so I bloody moisturize everyday. I dont know how I would rate myself 1-10. Somewhere between 1-5 while bulking and between 6-10 after cutting, LOL.


I'll rate your bod a 10 , wow on those abs , That's HOT
Pink.gif
 
Last edited:
biteme said:
hmmmmm. I thought that was how men got women these days. He must be career oriented (in other words, must have money). Must be goal oriented (in other words, money). Etc, etc. ;)




Sadly you are correct and that goes vice versa. For me it needs to balance out Looks, Money and then Personality. But if the guy have a nice Chubby Huge Cawk then who cares about the rest. Laughs. Of course I am kidding about the chubby Huge cawk. ;)
 
Last edited:
You could rate yourself as pretty hot or a 10 but if you have the personality of a gold fish or a stuck up slutty character then you automatically drop points in my book.
 
Foxxie said:
Sadly you are correct and that goes vice versa. For me it needs to balance out Looks, Money and then Personality. But if the guy have a nice Chubby Huge Cawk then who cares about the rest. Laughs. Of course I am kidding about the chubby Huge cawk. ;)

I like your honesty. Better stick with the money and personality, looks fade. But, got to have that initial attraction to fall in love. I always wondered if I'd still love my wife the same when she lost her looks. That's when the personality has to be there. And of course the young hot bitches on the side. ;) J/K
 
Destroyer1986* said:
You could rate yourself as pretty hot or a 10 but if you have the personality of a gold fish or a stuck up slutty character then you automatically drop points in my book.


yup same goes in here or yet have the beauty but w/o the brains then forget about it.
 
Last edited:
Here's the order for guys: Looks, personality, money. For women: Money, looks, personality. If a guy is extremely good looking but poor, she's gonna take the average looking guy with the money. (Generally speaking of course)
 
awittyusername said:
:lmao:

No. You said frisky is not mad at me. So, I said "Stick around.." Not..."Is Stick around?"



BTW I am glad he is not here.


lol


Damn, I had another blonde moment...what in the hell is wrong with me? :lmao:
 
Foxxie said:
yup same goes in here or yet have the beauty but w/o the brains then forget about it.

?????????

You said there needs to be a balance with looks money and then personality.

Looks like the brains are the last thing you're looking for on a man. Looks then money :rolleyes:


BTW, feisty you have a great smile :).
 
Destroyer1986* said:
?????????

You said there needs to be a balance with looks money and then personality.

Looks like the brains are the last thing you're looking for on a man.


.



Did I Forget to put that , I didnt know that you were jotting it down. ;)

Well that wasn't in particular order Here i'll put it up just for you. lol 1) Looks 2) Wit 3) Personality 4 ) Money But all of it needs to balance out.
 
Foxxie said:
Did I Forgot to put that , I didnt know that you were jotting it down. ;)

Well that wasn't in particular order Here i'll put it up just for you. lol 1) Looks 2) Wit 3) Personality 4 ) Money But all of it needs to balance out.

Did you make this thread because you think you're a 9 and wanted to brag? Would you have still made the thread if you thought you were a 6? I've made threads just to brag before. What the hell.
 
Foxxie said:
Did I Forget to put that , I didnt know that you were jotting it down. ;)

Well that wasn't in particular order Here i'll put it up just for you. lol 1) Looks 2) Wit 3) Personality 4 ) Money But all of it needs to balance out.


Ahh I see, so say you meet mr right and he has all those qualities except for (4. What would you do?
 
biteme said:
Did you make this thread because you think you're a 9 and wanted to brag? Would you have still made the thread if you thought you were a 6? I've made threads just to brag before. What the hell.




No not at all, I have nothing to brag anyways. Just curious of what people think about themselves, that's all!
 
Destroyer1986* said:
?????????

You said there needs to be a balance with looks money and then personality.

Looks like the brains are the last thing you're looking for on a man. Looks then money :rolleyes:


BTW, feisty you have a great smile :).


thank you :rose:
 
Foxxie said:
No not at all, I have nothing to brag anyways. Just curious of what people think about themselves, that's all!


LOL
 
biteme said:
Did you make this thread because you think you're a 9 and wanted to brag? Would you have still made the thread if you thought you were a 6? I've made threads just to brag before. What the hell.

Exactly! There is alot more to a person than just looks, to base your's or someone elses character purely on looks is very shallow in my opinion. I may or may not be good looking, who cares I have a woman in my life who thinks Im sexy and is not only with me for looks but other aspects of my character aswell.

This thread seems shallow for some reason.
 
Destroyer1986* said:
Ahh I see, so say you meet mr right and he has all those qualities except for (4. What would you do?



He doesn't need to be donald trump or Bill gates, I would still go out with him even if he's just an average joe :) If he's totally broke us and he only have a dime then this is all I can say > :worried: ;)
 
Foxxie said:
Do you consider yourself Hot,Good looking, Average or Below Average etc? or What would you rate yourself? 10 is the highest

Not to be conceited but I've been told that by most people that I am HOt or Pretty. I guess they were just blind :worried: well hopefully not, lol (I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has.)


Anyways, If would describe myself I would say I am average.( I'll give myself a 7) I am content on what I have but lil improvement on my physique then I would be more happy than what I have now. :)
Based on your Gallery pics, I'd say yer an 8+, but that can be raised or lowered based on your smile, & attitude. Ladies who don't smile, no matter how hot their body's are, are really doing themselves a dis-service.
 
FEISTY11975 said:
I have no clue. Someone give me a number
Are you kidding? Your body looks good (from your avi), & your smile is enough to warm even Diggers heart. It heats up my room, whenever one of your posts comes on the moniter.
 
biteme said:
Here's the order for guys: Looks, personality, money. For women: Money, looks, personality. If a guy is extremely good looking but poor, she's gonna take the average looking guy with the money. (Generally speaking of course)

That speaks more to the evolution of mankind. If you took it down to a species survival level, the female would be attracted to the male species for reasons directly linked to the existence of that species...

I would assume humans are attracted to each other for some of the same reasons. I would think its mostly primal, but since our emotions get in the way of our gut sometimes we make '______' choices?

Just a thought. :)
 
uh, on looks? maybe 6 or 7

never got chicks from looks. never needed to, thank God. cause then I'd have to work out and stuff.
 
KillahBee said:
uh, on looks? maybe 6 or 7

never got chicks from looks. never needed to, thank God. cause then I'd have to work out and stuff.

LOL


it MUST be that rapier wit then
 
The Shadow said:
LOL


it MUST be that rapier wit then


in all honesty, I have always had no problem with women. It's not like I was getting laid every night for an extended period of time, but I've always had pretty goddamn hot chicks. I have no idea why. I'm pretty much a ball busting prick and kind of selfish too. And very set in my ways. And never really cared either. Which is probably exactly what interested them in me.

Also, I fuck like a rock star.


And I have a very solid roofie guy.
 
KillahBee said:
in all honesty, I have always had no problem with women. It's not like I was getting laid every night for an extended period of time, but I've always had pretty goddamn hot chicks. I have no idea why. I'm pretty much a ball busting prick and kind of selfish too. And very set in my ways. And never really cared either. Which is probably exactly what interested them in me.

Also, I fuck like a rock star.


And I have a very solid roofie guy.

Its the italian stallion inside of you, chicks dig that, lol.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
id give myself about a 7.

well...a number to the power of 7, anyway ;)

...squared ;)

...twice ;)

Mate you dont need looks when you got an aussie sense a humour like yours............

You need a shotgun, lol j/k mate.
 
Top Bottom