Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you know your getting Gyno?

crulexis

Been a month since my cycle,

I don't see any swelling or anything, but when I touch my nips, they hurt a bit.. I don't really think they were ever like that before.

Is that a sign?

No the chest in general feels and looks fine, it's just the Nipples themselves If I Poke them kinda hard , I mean not just touch them, They hurt...
I finished my cycle 1.5 months ago though...

If you think you have it you probably do or your nipples would be perfectly normal...

All I Have is some Novedex Xt, Formastane , and Clomid ... And I was about to start a Kata And Epi-strong cycle.. What should i do, take the clomid before the cycle ? Or just do the cycle and hope for the best while using Formastane? Any help is really appreciated ... this would really blow If I get bich tits

I have 60 pills of Clomid... 50mg would that help? I Know it's not as affective as Nolva but is it enough?And at what dosage / Duration?

clomid wont help your gyno imo bro you need some nolva or some other AI to kill to that shit.

Top Bottom