Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did Art Atwood ever go Pro?? Pics Inside!

Im suprised that no one called bullshit on my posts..... thats good..it shows that you guys trust me.... I appreciate that..and BTW.. he is the only pro that I have any kind of contact with...

Fantom1, yea I can verify that, 284 and shredded, Trainer to the stars thinks first callout and top 5 finish

Hbone said:
Fantom1, yea I can verify that, 284 and shredded, Trainer to the stars thinks first callout and top 5 finish

I haven't seen him... but just talked with him tonight...I will probably see him in a week or two........ and I will let you guys know how he looks......

I know I am not one to be able to critique a pro as his physique is far larger than mine; however his symmatry leaves a lot to be desired imo. In all honesty I'd rather look how I look than him. I'd rather be symmetrical than just mass thrown on that sort of looks funny. But I have to give him props for getting that much mass no doubt, that look just doesn't suit me though.

Top Bottom