Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How come there aren't any Jews here?

at least bassturd made an attempt at originality by putting his own spin on it but still was fail. But you...you come along like admiral fail and follow up with the orginal quote. Hard fail bro. Both of you should honestly hold hands and jump off a nice tall building for defiling one of the greats with your failboating fgtry. :coffee:

How many time can you say fail in one post?

Admiral Fail?
Failboating?

You sound like a socially retarded 12 year old that doesn't know how to fit in on the internet (who also doesn't realize it doesn't mean dick anyways), but tries really hard and everyone ends up hating you worse than before.

Fuck you, I srsly hate you right now.

Can you still block ngrs on here so you can't see their posts?

I'd laugh my ass off if the entire board blocked rnchscam's fgt ass and he was left discussing his horseshit with java alters.

I'd still mop for good measure though..

Can you still block ngrs on here so you can't see their posts?

I'd laugh my ass off if the entire board blocked rnchscam's fgt ass and he was left discussing his horseshit with java alters.

I'd still mop for good measure though..

Hahahaha!!

Quoting any John Carpenter movie, especially They Live, could never, ever be considered a fail by any rational thinking person.

Quoting any John Carpenter movie, especially They Live, could never, ever be considered a fail by any rational thinking person.

^^well it's just full on the opposite bro. Quoting the classics is almost always fail.

fuking jesus Christ latter day saints there's #6

Top Bottom