Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I screw a scammer?

C

Cuts

Dickhead took $200 from me and didn't send me shit. Now he won't reply to my E-mails. The only info I have about him is his name, city, and state that I needed to know to send him the loot via WU. I already put his ass on the Scammers List. Is there any other way that I can get revenge? Can I send this info anonamously to the authorities in his area? Any ideas? Thanks.

Check with all the mods. If they agree that he scammed you and they have heard other reports, post his addy on here as well as all info that you have, and we'll take care of him and get your money back.

-Stew

I want to reiterate this point: Contact the mods first. They can usually contact the guy and put pressure on him to send you your goods.. just because something is late does not mean you have been scammed. If he says "you are scammed, sucker" that would be a different' story.

-Stew

How 'bout a .45 to the ass!

image010.jpg

Last edited:
TAKE STEWS ADVICE, TRUST ME THE MODS REALLY CAN
HELP. SOMETHING SIMILER HAPPENED TO ME AND A
MOD HELPED OUT WITH GREAT ADVICE AND EVERYTHING
WORKED OUT FINE.TRY EL CUBANO HE'S ONE OF THE BEST WITH SOURCE CHECKS.THE MODS WILL DO YOU
RIGHT!!!!:)

WCP and BPP have helped me out on more than one occassion...

Most mods probably have a standardized letter to send out in such events :p

-Stew

Top Bottom