Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How big were Ed Corneys arms?

die faster

my goals are basically to get as big as Ed Corney, then fine tune and have an all around great physique. anyone know how big his arms were? or any other stats? all i can find is that he was 5'7 195 pounds around pumping iron times

my goals are basically to get as big as Ed Corney, then fine tune and have an all around great physique. anyone know how big his arms were? or any other stats? all i can find is that he was 5'7 195 pounds around pumping iron times

I have no idea on his stats. Perhaps google it? Is Ed still around? You could maybe email him.

I have no idea on his stats. Perhaps google it? Is Ed still around? You could maybe email him.

Ed died some time ago I believe. I swear I remember a tribute to him in Flex or MM like 10 years ago.
Ed had a great look. Even when he competed in the masters olympia (the one ferrigno crushed everyone in) he looked phenominal for his age.

wow he really passed away?? what a legend though seriously. his look was perfect. when someone asks me what my goals are its basically to get as close to the look he had as possible.

He is still alive.

You are correct. My mistake. Sorry Ed:cool:

I had him confused with someone else that was legendary that died 8-12 years ago that got tributes in mags and such. I dont think it was Steve Reeves I was thining of either.

Corney was a monster for sure. I would love to see his old cycle regiments. I bet they are/were nothing even close to today as far as what we consider normal.

You are correct. My mistake. Sorry Ed:cool:

I had him confused with someone else that was legendary that died 8-12 years ago that got tributes in mags and such. I dont think it was Steve Reeves I was thining of either.

Corney was a monster for sure. I would love to see his old cycle regiments. I bet they are/were nothing even close to today as far as what we consider normal.

wow dude youre a real jerk lol thats good though i didnt think he passed away cause i couldnt find any info on it. his old cycle was probably just a few dbols right? maybe some test? he had a good 7 solid years of bodybuilding before pumping iron was even filmed

Top Bottom