Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Big are You Guys???

X Man said:
if thats whut ur saying you are in ur avi i'd love you to tell me whut i was in the pics i posted a few weeks ago lol

I went and had a look...1 inch shorter than me, 15 lbs heavier, similar bodyfat %. Makes sense to me, Im not sure what you are getting at?

6'5'' 253..9-10% im guessing? maybe a little bloated 14 weeks in test/eq/npp ran heavy AI throughout

boy its fun..

skacorica said:
I went and had a look...1 inch shorter than me, 15 lbs heavier, similar bodyfat %. Makes sense to me, Im not sure what you are getting at?

i think he's saying your not 9% bf. ur avi doesnt really show your body. t-shirt and one bicept arent enough.

i got a back shot in my profile. i'm only really after a rugged looking back side....going for the mountain range look....

how do you guys feel being much heavier, having more stress on your body from the extra weight? your joints, etc???

Just finished my bulker.. I'm 6 ft. and 254. Bodyfat is probably 20-22% but i'll get down to 12-15 in no time. I'm posting pics very soon.

5'8+ at 195 (end of the day ;))

Top Bottom