Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about the gay marriage bans!?!?!

mekannik said:

And of the gay couples I know - none are forcing their children to adopt the "gay agenda" into their life.

That's what they tell you but they are lying out there butt(inspite of other things going in and out of there) If they are gay, they are going to influence their youngster to be gay. That is why gay people want children so much so they can booster their kind since they can't themselves. I mean just seeing two dudes kissing is either going to make you throwup or eventually start accepting as normal afterall they are the kids parents. And kids learn most of their morals and attitudes from parents and you know that.

I would be interested to see the divorce/break up %'s of gay civil unions/marriage VS. hetero.

I heard gays are much higher. That is why it is a joke. Just think about it for a moment. The only thing that keeps hetro dudes from screwing every goodlooking chick they see is women have to be in the mood. Well guys don't we are always horny. So you can see why gay dudes do it all the time because there is no one(the woman) to say no.

curling said:
That's what they tell you but they are lying out there butt(inspite of other things going in and out of there) If they are gay, they are going to influence their youngster to be gay. That is why gay people want children so much so they can booster their kind since they can't themselves. I mean just seeing two dudes kissing is either going to make you throwup or eventually start accepting as normal afterall they are the kids parents. And kids learn most of their morals and attitudes from parents and you know that.

I heard gays are much higher. That is why it is a joke. Just think about it for a moment. The only thing that keeps hetro dudes from screwing every goodlooking chick they see is women have to be in the mood. Well guys don't we are always horny. So you can see why gay dudes do it all the time because there is no one(the woman) to say no.

You're always good for a laugh, I'll give you that :)

Forget about marriage and your religious beliefs that homosexuality is immoral for a second. Do you accept that the daughter of your Vice President is a human being?

bluepeter said:
You're always good for a laugh, I'll give you that :)

Forget about marriage and your religious beliefs that homosexuality is immoral for a second. Do you accept that the daughter of your Vice President is a human being?

Yes, I just think she needs mental help. Listen, I totally are empathetic with gay people as far as what turns them on. I just think they need to get a shrink or do genetic engineering to fix what is wrong with them.

curling said:

The couples I know are lesbians. Their daughter is mulatto - so I guess that is a double whammy in your book.

And as far as things going in and out of butts - that is obviously on your mind, not theirs.

curling said:
The only thing that keeps hetro dudes from screwing every goodlooking chick they see is women have to be in the mood. Well guys don't we are always horny.

And this is the stance of a morally superior christian? Perhaps the label of being a rapist keeps hetero dudes from screwing every woman they see indiscriminately. Or keeping STD's out of their life.

Now I understand why you were banned for your viewpoints/statements. The very foundation of this country (freedom of religion, speech) should only apply to you and other holier than thou moral christians. Are there any other Constitutional amendments you would like changed to express your morals on to everyone else's life?

Austin316 said:
this is mute being marriage will never be sanctioned widely in this context, and even if it happens in some states, it will never be recognized by the church. I just think some things truly should be left the way they are, and yes the divorce rates sicken me and I wish EVERYONE wold take marriage more seriously
I don't care if gay marriage is ever recognized by the church. They're irrelevant. As long as the marriage is recognized by insurance, hospitals etc. then it will be a good step forward.

I agree with SSS

Why shouldnt gays be forced to be as miserable as everyone else.

Of course thye would have to change their name to nagged, unfulfilled, or "sleeping on the couch"

curling said:
Yes, I just think she needs mental help. Listen, I totally are empathetic with gay people as far as what turns them on. I just think they need to get a shrink or do genetic engineering to fix what is wrong with them.
Oh, this is TOOOOOO rich. YOU of all people suggesting that someone else needs mental help. :lmao:

JerseyArt said:
I agree with SSS

Why shouldnt gays be forced to be as miserable as everyone else.

Of course thye would have to change their name to nagged, unfulfilled, or "sleeping on the couch"
No, if they were going to be truely as miserable as everyone else, they'd be forced into a religious umbrella. Oh, nevermind, the right wing conservative extremists are already trying to do that. :worried:

mekannik said:
And this is the stance of a morally superior christian? Perhaps the label of being a rapist keeps hetero dudes from screwing every woman they see indiscriminately. Or keeping STD's out of their life.

No you goofball liberal the women would have to be willing. .

[quoteNow I understand why you were banned for your viewpoints/statements. The very foundation of this country (freedom of religion, speech) should only apply to you and other holier than thou moral christians. Are there any other Constitutional amendments you would like changed to express your morals on to everyone else's life?[/QUOTE]

People like you are such jerkoffs. You sit there and want us to accept a homosexual lifestyle but if we don't you want us banned for expressing our negative opinions on it which is our right. And where did I say that I didn't want you or anyone else to have freedom of speech or freedom of religion I am not trying to get you banned or even bringup banning.

Top Bottom