Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horny Goat Weed

techlifter_2

Does anyone know anything about the supp "Horny Goat Weed"? I have a buddy who is convinced that it makes his labido soar through the roof. Does it really work or is he just experiencing a placebo type effect?

Sounds like somebody at Pinnacle must have read the "Hot Stuff guide to supplement marketing". Oh, whatthefuck...it's got the word "horny" in it. Must be good for the libido. Your buddy will soon be boning the can of a super hot Penthouse chick, just like the one in the Pinnacle ads. Any time now...

got a freind at work who used it he told me it works great he even gave some to his girl, which it even worked better.

I used a supplement made by GAIA herbs called MALE LIBIDO FORMULA that contained HORNY GOAT WEED in it. And shit , it works! Makes you HORNY!!

Haven't the need actually. My goats libido seems just fine. You ever seen the chompers on a female goat? You wanna put her in a frenzy? Ooouch baaaaaaaad idea

No kidding. I am 45 and took triple the dose after waiting an hour after taking the regular does. Did absolutely nothing.

It's crap

Chances are if you've had positive experiences with it - it was the naked chick you were about to crawl into the sack with - not the pills you just took.

I tried it - because hell, I'll try anything. I didn't notice anything above and beyond normal.

Top Bottom