Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hooray, tuna farts

sabutar

As I am typing this all my roomates left the house becuase they cannot stand the smell. I have been having two cans of tuna a day(poor college student), and my farts are wicked. If I fart in the basement, twenty minutes later someone on the second floor will yell out, "holy shit, who farted" They are so dense and lingering that its even disgusting me. All I want is somebody to hold me, but I stink. Anyway, I can;t stand tuna and I'm eating it straight out the can, I gag at every swallow. does anyone have good ideas to 'dress it up' a little so the taste is more bareable.

well i get cyp farts and they are just as bad, they give me swamp ass/cranky ass, if i fart outside it stinks up a 50ft radius, i unstand where your coming from, i love cyp farts.

Throw a can of tuna in the blender with 20 oz of milk and some fat free Nestle Quick. Liquify it and pound it on one breath and drink a glass of water. Easiest way to get it down.

Or if you want to get gormet - add some parasian cheese, a cap full of vinegar and some dill spice.

use some FAT FREE mayo, and some wholegrain bread, and it tastes really good. ALso, try turkey with tuna in the same sandwich.

sabutar said:
As I am typing this all my roomates left the house becuase they cannot stand the smell. I have been having two cans of tuna a day(poor college student), and my farts are wicked. If I fart in the basement, twenty minutes later someone on the second floor will yell out, "holy shit, who farted" They are so dense and lingering that its even disgusting me. All I want is somebody to hold me, but I stink. Anyway, I can;t stand tuna and I'm eating it straight out the can, I gag at every swallow. does anyone have good ideas to 'dress it up' a little so the taste is more bareable.

one of he funniest things I'v read all day:D

kevin7

gzeus69 Throw a can of tuna in the blender with 20 oz of milk and some fat free Nestle Quick. Liquify it and pound it on one breath and drink a glass of water. Easiest way to get it down.

Or if you want to get gormet - add some parasian cheese, a cap full of vinegar and some dill spice.

that is the nastiest thing I ever heard...damn I prefer it out of the can instead of tuna milkshake

Top Bottom