Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooked up with a Swamp Donkey!

Gymgurl said:
Soklueles.....is your alterego Mr. Black's girl from spain? I think the answer to the question over on the C & C board has been solved!!
Yes, I have missed him since he bailed on me. I love him so much ....and he broke my heart....He left his social sec. number at my place and I had to find him. You know how women are, we are resourceful.

Sorry Klueless your english is way too advanced to be that of psycho Norway woman. She spoke broken english at best. Probably the worst thing about the whole issue was her arriving at my house the day my parents were throwing a "Welcome home Mr. Black Supper" as I had been traveling in Europe for 6 weeks. My parents, grandparents, sisters, friends and other family members were all there asking me who my new special friend was.... I just told them all I met her in Europe and she just really wanted to see Canada. They didn'y believe me.

But Mr black.....admit it, I am she...and u are he.....you love me and I love you just like when we were together.

Top Bottom