Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooked up with a Swamp Donkey!

GodOfThunder

Don't ya hate gettting all fucked up and coming home with Shamu? I feel like a piece of shit right now. Went out to Lukes Tavern and Jabba the Hut gave me a ride home and went to her house instead of mine...I was way too gone to make good choices-My friends should have stopped me! Any stories you would only tell strangers on the board!?

Luckily never happened to me.

I have regretted having sex with people....and i was upright sober....sigh...bad choices.

fat women need love too, the good thing about fat women is you dont need to get them drunk to get down their pants all you need is a couple of twinkies and your set.

fsupat70 said:
fat women need love too, the good thing about fat women is you dont need to get them drunk to get down their pants all you need is a couple of twinkies and your set.

Yes...but you still need a bag over your head

My strategy lets me avoid these unfortunate situations. I just find the hottest, sweetest thing I can and be nice to her and then fuck her over and over. That way I don't have to worry about ditch pigs and the inevitable regret afterwords. Admittidly I have not slept with tons of women but I have had sex 1000's of times, and never regretted it.

Top Bottom