Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Shit! I found the weirdest site ever!!!

Personally I think Aliens are some sort of Dolphin related creatures. Think about it- they are also grey, use a sonor like way of communicating and have are really smart- just like Dolphins. Well that is another story....still dont want to have sex with them, even if they do. Now when you see flipper you will think about some guy gettin it on with a dolphin. You are forever jaded. hehe.

Actually, that page comes up all the time on chat boards. Its like the 4th time I've seen someone mention it. It sounds legit, and is probably common practice amonst oceanographers, and marine biologists.

Q5) Is their any way I can invite a dolphin to be masturbated?

A5) Well, yes. If they are hanging around, but not looking particularly excited, but you are, you can invite them with this way...

Male and Female dolphins can be invited by rolling them on their sides, again, but instead of going straight to the genital slit, rub along their bellies, between their pectoral fins, along the navel, and every once in a while, over the genital slit. If they are responsive, they will show the signs of excitement as described earlier, and you can proceed as usual. If, however, they are not responsive, they will swim away, or turn back upright. DO NOT force the issue with a dolphin! Trying to restrain them will only break their trust in you, and could cause you serious injury. Pat them, stroke them and talk to them lovingly, but do not try anything else. It is best, anyway, to let the dolphin tell you when they are ready. It is far more pleasant, and more fulfilling anyway. And more special.

what kind of person knows this info?

The author has a dolphin mate/girlfriend. He has sex with her regularly. He actually talks about going to coves/bays and picking-up dolpins. Wow.

Top Bottom