Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit every one look at me I can spell damit this is great.

needtogetaas

fuck you can all kiss my ass now.thanks pintaco this is awesome.this really means a lot to me bro.I could have just used word and cut and and pasted every thing I wrote but that would take fore ever and its a fucking hassle but this shit is perfect.

lol its not that bad its not taking me long to catch on at all.wow I never forgot you have to take of the e in allmost all words ending in ing.lmao I'm learning basic english.and why is it saying english is spelled wrong I know that shit is right.

needtogetas said:
fuck you can all kiss my ass now.thanks pintaco this is awesome.this really means a lot to me bro.I could have just used word and cut and and pasted every thing I wrote but that would take fore ever and its a fucking hassle but this shit is perfect.

lololoooooooo

l

KillahBee said:
lololoooooooo

l
well shit bro the word is mis spelled to begin with.so things like that are going to fuck me up.

blow me killah you whore.lmao I all most spelled that as hoer.like you're hoeing a garden or some shit.

needtogetas said:
well shit bro the word is mis spelled to begin with.so things like that are going to fuck me up.

blow me killah you whore.lmao I all most spelled that as hoer.like you're hoeing a garden or some shit.

lol

Top Bottom