Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Holy sheeeet I almost forgot to mention..

needtogetaas

New member
You guys are the bestest best best ever and because of that I got a fat present for all of yo asses..


Ruthless.inc the newest and most innovated company in the industry is having a February blow out sale. 25% off all Ruthless and Brutal alchemy
products from now till March first using discount code " ruthless25 " . Rlssupplements.com is the first company ever to bring you Bulbine Natalensis the most powerful testosterone boosting, estrogen reducing compound on the market. Now Get phytoserm-347 and the entire Ruthless line up along with all of our Brutal alchemy
line for 25% off with discount code " ruthless25 "


O ya phytoserm at 25% off I will take that thank you.. BTW I got my windows open in my house today for like the first time in a long time... nice outside for once.. OMG Air it feels so good to breath!!
 
Fuckin A!
Go good Bro!
 
nice, thanks need2! It is raining and cold out here in California. Enjoy the nice weather in your neck of the woods.
 
Yessir!!! We hit 78 degrees yesterday and today, and clear... Ive had the back door open all day lettin the dogs run in and out!! I just got back from a trip and there was snow on the ground when I left, this is the BEST!!! Much like this Phytoserms deal... Ive never tried it, but thats all I need to give it a shot... Im all over it NeedTo, thanks for the heads up!!
 
Yessir!!! We hit 78 degrees yesterday and today, and clear... Ive had the back door open all day lettin the dogs run in and out!! I just got back from a trip and there was snow on the ground when I left, this is the BEST!!! Much like this Phytoserms deal... Ive never tried it, but thats all I need to give it a shot... Im all over it NeedTo, thanks for the heads up!!

Ya I opened up the front door and all the windows too. Still snow on the gorund here but man it was nice, sonny and the air was fresh.. You get that feeling like you know summer is on its way. I can not wait for the good weather this year wow this has been so shitty this year
 
awesome news... PLEASE DON'T RUN OUT OF STOCK ON STUFF BEFORE I GET PAID

We should be good my man.. I know we got plenty of phyto , forged steal and ass lightning ( selling 20.00 a case free shipping) in stock right now bro and we ordered more of everything already.
 
Ya I opened up the front door and all the windows too. Still snow on the gorund here but man it was nice, sonny and the air was fresh.. You get that feeling like you know summer is on its way. I can not wait for the good weather this year wow this has been so shitty this year

tell me about it, i was out in the cold icy frost on the ground chopping more firewood than i ever have in a long time, had to build 4 cords over several months.
 
Ok NeedTo... at 25% off and a 100% money back guarantee, I went ahead and grabbed a couple bottles on my first order even though I havent tried this stuff yet. I dont have any HCGenerate, even though I loved it last cycle, and I know NTBM is out right now, but is there any advantage to running both at the same time while on my cycle (in week 2 of 12 weeks @ 300-400mg Masteron, 625-750mg Sust a week)? I know they both do the same thing as far as boosting test, but the proprietary ingredients seem, at least to my understanding, to be different, so are they working on different aspects of test production, and if so, would a full dose of both increase their effectiveness better than, say, merely doubleing one or the other single substance? Also.... I hate to do it, but - gun to your head, and you can only pick one - do you go with HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347 for on cycle support? I know they are both good products, but I am curious what your answer is!
 
Top Bottom