Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Pujols

Dunk said:
Shit if i was Pujols after that game winning home run. My cock would been throbbing rounding first. By second base my knees would have been buckling. Rounding third the screaming would have started, and then i woulda just fell on home plate givin an "O" face while creamin my pants. This is prob why im a) not a MLB player and b) not a normal individual.

too funny.... yet too true

Whiskey

Dunk said:
Shit if i was Pujols after that game winning home run. My cock would been throbbing rounding first. By second base my knees would have been buckling. Rounding third the screaming would have started, and then i woulda just fell on home plate givin an "O" face while creamin my pants. This is prob why im a) not a MLB player and b) not a normal individual.

WOW

Dunk said:
Anyone see that 3 run shot in the 9th to win the game for the Cards?

Daaamn!!

Yeah buddy....!!!

Originally we were planning on leaving for Biketoberfest tom. night.......now I might have to stay in town to go to the games on Wed., and Thurs.

GO REDBIRDS!!!! :chomp:

pitbullstl said:
Yeah buddy....!!!

Originally we were planning on leaving for Biketoberfest tom. night.......now I might have to stay in town to go to the games on Wed., and Thurs.

GO REDBIRDS!!!! :chomp:

You have momentum.

I like the way Pujols handled it...He kind of pulled a Manny, but Manny would have watched it, then pointed at the dugout, smiling, yelling, and clapping...Pujols was stone face, like "take that, bitch."

A lot different than Berkman's homer an inning earlier...

I was saying there are 2 players in all of baseball I would want up in that situation, and Pujols was one of them. (David Ortiz the other.)

I wonder if A-Fraud was taking notes...

Bluesman

Top Bottom