Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Pujols

FUCKING AWESOME!! Just awesome!! They called the play of the game WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early

Whiskey

Dunk said:
he hit it and was like, "im the fucking man"

he was in slow-mo walkin to first.
yeah he didn't budge from the batter's box for a few seconds.. waited for it to hit the wall

I was watching with my sister. I told her when Edmonds was up that Lidge better not walk him because Pujols will hit a home run.

Dunk said:
he hit it and was like, "im the fucking man"

he was in slow-mo walkin to first.

and he was "the man" in that moment. I know what you mean by that look. I bet it felt great. I can't even imagine what you'd be feeling after hitting that

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
and he was "the man" in that moment. I know what you mean by that look. I bet it felt great. I can't even imagine what you'd be feeling after hitting that

Whiskey

Shit if i was Pujols after that game winning home run. My cock would been throbbing rounding first. By second base my knees would have been buckling. Rounding third the screaming would have started, and then i woulda just fell on home plate givin an "O" face while creamin my pants. This is prob why im a) not a MLB player and b) not a normal individual.

Dunk said:
Shit if i was Pujols after that game winning home run. My cock would been throbbing rounding first. By second base my knees would have been buckling. Rounding third the screaming would have started, and then i woulda just fell on home plate givin an "O" face while creamin my pants. This is prob why im a) not a MLB player and b) not a normal individual.
lol

Top Bottom