Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HOLY Post Whoring Lestat!!!

StickFigure said:
Your name is listed as the last poster in 21 threads on the first page!:shocked:

You're on a roll bro! You trying to catch SoKluLiar??
I just have a lot to say to my good bros.
 
don't worry, you guys will all be getting a much needed break from me starting tomorrow.
 
it kinda sucks though, if you miss even just 1 full day here, you run the risk of missing some good stuff... with so many good bros around everyday is full of fun. catching up with be a bitch.
 
he would lose
 
but I don't post whore so I wouldn't know.
 
all the good bros are here. why is rsnoble such a dick???? why havent you guys redded him?????
 
Wootoom said:
all the good bros are here. why is rsnoble such a dick???? why havent you guys redded him?????
I am not sure what is up with him.

tough to waste shots of red now when I am triple hitting good bros with my mighty hammer
 
gotta love a good bombing from time to time though
 
Wootoom said:
all the good bros are here. why is rsnoble such a dick???? why havent you guys redded him?????

Hey! I suggested it to someone yesterday but there was no follow-through. He was being a total dick yesterday! He is definately bomb-a-licious! :evil:
 
StickFigure said:
Hey! I suggested it to someone yesterday but there was no follow-through. He was being a total dick yesterday! He is definately bomb-a-licious! :evil:
i want to know why he is so pissed at Wootoom, he's a good bro.
 
Wootoom said:
we should all meet up in vegas

YEEESSSSSS!!!! That's what I've been trying to say!! Late October should be enough time to get good airfare and plan time off. We would OWN Vegas!!
 
StickFigure said:
YEEESSSSSS!!!! That's what I've been trying to say!! Late October should be enough time to get good airfare and plan time off. We would OWN Vegas!!
we would maybe ill have my new Corvette by then and ill drive down
 
Wootoom said:
as soon as it comes they say septmember but i say january
it will be in before the end of the year....

wait.. maybe not in canada
 
Wootoom said:
ya thats what i mean
that sucks, i'd say buy one in the states but that would probably cost you more
 
Lestat said:
that sucks, i'd say buy one in the states but that would probably cost you more

For sure! The coin the canooks have to dole out to bring the stuff they just bought in the states is flat-out highway robbery! I used to work in Bellingham, Wa. and I heard the stories all the time!
 
Wootoom said:
i think we should meetup in Vegas guys. the good bors meetup? damn that would be good
hell yeah!!!

good bros only though
 
Wootoom said:
i think we should meetup in Vegas guys. the good bors meetup? damn that would be good

Wootoom
Lestat
Hotzie
SpongeGums
StickFigure
Daisy

We definately need a couple more females!
 
StickFigure said:
I hear Halloween is one hell of a time in Vegas!! Or do you guys want a bit more low key??
when is olympia? that'd be fun to get some workout tips.. wootoom could score some anavar
 
Lestat said:
when is olympia? that'd be fun to get some workout tips.. wootoom could score some anavar

The "O" is the 13-16. That works for me as well.
Let's get some more input from the other good bros.
 
Top Bottom