Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Holy crap her man Peter just fuggin

lol
 
I'll miss them when they go to Miami but she'll prolly find a computer to tell us what she's up to hour by hour day by day
 
heavy_duty said:
I'll miss them when they go to Miami but she'll prolly find a computer to tell us what she's up to hour by hour day by day
I think you've mistaken me for your previous g/f who was just bored with you and wanted to occupy her time. :)

I'll be swimmin' with the dolphins/sting rays and all that... won't even be thinking about the internet, thanks. ;)

P.S. Key West, not Miami -
 
InquisitivePsyche said:
I think you've mistaken me for your previous g/f who was just bored with you and wanted to occupy her time. :)

I'll be swimmin' with the dolphins/sting rays and all that... won't even be thinking about the internet, thanks. ;)

P.S. Key West, not Miami -
Watch out for stingrays, ala Steve Irwin.
 
wombtool said:
Watch out for stingrays, ala Steve Irwin.
Thanks. I've swam with them numerous times. I'm not worried. :) I believe that was a different type of stingray, anyhow (than what we'll be with).

I miss that guy. We need more peeps like him who care about preserving and all that...
 
InquisitivePsyche said:
Thanks. I've swam with them numerous times. I'm not worried. :) I believe that was a different type of stingray, anyhow (than what we'll be with).

I miss that guy. We need more peeps like him who care about preserving and all that...

lol, shut up, you didn't even know him
 
InquisitivePsyche said:
You don't have to know the guy to like him. Come on. I like what he did: preservation, education about the environment and animals, etc.

lol, I just found it funny the way you said it, like u knew the guy personally or something.

its cool tho, I'm j/p, u know ur my favorite poster
 
Oceano said:
lol, I just found it funny the way you said it, like u knew the guy personally or something.

its cool tho, I'm j/p, u know ur my favorite poster
lol. Well, you knew what I meant. So many morons out there destroying the environment...
 
Top Bottom