Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hm, why is this freaking me out

rocky_road

New member
(9:12:05 PM): i miss you

*aw, thats sweet, i miss this guy too.*


(9:15:22 PM): is it weird if i miss your boobs?

*umm..yeah kinda... lol, thats preety funny. I don't know how to react*


(9:16:05 PM): can i see a pic of em?

*make it stop make it stop!*
 
by the way....

I hope I don't seem like an attention whore---I just got really freaked out, and I wouldn't normally, and that's weird. Is it cause i've been really obsessive about dieting all weekend?
 
Angel said:
holy shit berries!!!!!!


LIKE i SAID...... it wouldn't normally get to me, it would be no big deal, (I would just send them!!!! LMao!)

i am just SAYYINNGG it really got to me and I think its because of all this dieting which is basically concentrating on your body, and I think you have a much higher self esteem when you do this and my point is that dieting may lead to clothing modesty.

Although maybe not, because all the really fit girls on here are definetely NOT modest!

hahaahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahaaahahha!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
rocky_road said:
LIKE i SAID...... it wouldn't normally get to me, it would be no big deal, (I would just send them!!!! LMao!)

i am just SAYYINNGG it really got to me and I think its because of all this dieting which is basically concentrating on your body, and I think you have a much higher self esteem when you do this and my point is that dieting may lead to clothing modesty.

Although maybe not, because all the really fit girls on here are definetely NOT modest!

hahaahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahaaahahha!!!!!!!!!
what the hell are you trying to say????
how did we got from one thing to a next???
1st off was the a instant message with a guy?
2nd why the hell would u post it here?
3rd now how did we get to taking about clothing,modestly,and the "girls here"?
 
rocky_road said:
(9:12:05 PM): i miss you

*aw, thats sweet, i miss this guy too.*


(9:15:22 PM): is it weird if i miss your boobs?

*umm..yeah kinda... lol, thats preety funny. I don't know how to react*


(9:16:05 PM): can i see a pic of em?

*make it stop make it stop!*
We need more detail. Who is it from,Male or female,how long have you know this person. You know things like that.
 
oh my god.

I thought if the sex of the unknown person wasn't blatant enough,
you could figure it out by the phrase "aw thats sweet, i miss this guy too*

Ugh, ok fine, I wasn't clear and i've confused the hell out of you all, why don't we all cuddle in bed and have a nice rest's sleep....err what?? I mean: this topic can go to peace.

Goodnight and sweet dreams, lolol.
 
rocky_road said:
LIKE i SAID...... it wouldn't normally get to me, it would be no big deal, (I would just send them!!!! LMao!)

i am just SAYYINNGG it really got to me and I think its because of all this dieting which is basically concentrating on your body, and I think you have a much higher self esteem when you do this and my point is that dieting may lead to clothing modesty.

Although maybe not, because all the really fit girls on here are definetely NOT modest!

hahaahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahaaahahha!!!!!!!!!
up
 
rocky_road said:
oh my god.

I thought if the sex of the unknown person wasn't blatant enough,
you could figure it out by the phrase "aw thats sweet, i miss this guy too*

Ugh, ok fine, I wasn't clear and i've confused the hell out of you all, why don't we all cuddle in bed and have a nice rest's sleep....err what?? I mean: this topic can go to peace.

Goodnight and sweet dreams, lolol.

wooo hoooo crazy


ceasar whats goin on with ur plat?
 
rocky_road said:
oh my god.

I thought if the sex of the unknown person wasn't blatant enough,
you could figure it out by the phrase "aw thats sweet, i miss this guy too*

Ugh, ok fine, I wasn't clear and i've confused the hell out of you all, why don't we all cuddle in bed and have a nice rest's sleep....err what?? I mean: this topic can go to peace.

Goodnight and sweet dreams
, lolol.

we all cuddle in bed and have a nice rest's sleep
er what?
I mean, this topic can go to peace
goodnight and sweet dreams
 
Can't you all just offer constructive criticism towards my posts, like covergrl has done?

Or do you really have to be immature idiots.

Now I'm the one to ask, what the hell is goin' on. ??? :-(
 
rocky_road said:
Caesar....what?
what are you doing?

You wouldn't understand me even if I explained myself in plain english.

However, if you can read, you can see that all I did was structure your words into a pattern that could be read as lyrics. nevermind. I write shit myself, that's why I did it.
 
I dont get whats going on

1 do you know this guy

if yes then its fine i joke with friends like that,if its just a net buddy kinda creepy
id be worried
 
rocky_road said:
Can't you all just offer constructive criticism towards my posts, like covergrl has done?

Or do you really have to be immature idiots.

Now I'm the one to ask, what the hell is goin' on. ??? :-(
its called a thread jacking.stick em up.
 
do you guys have any common sence, why would I miss someone if I didn't know them?


Before this thread is completely hijacked, i'm gettin off of it, quick!!

Talk to you all another time in a different thread for sure!
 
twa847b.jpg
 
rocky_road said:
Can't you all just offer constructive criticism towards my posts, like covergrl has done?

Or do you really have to be immature idiots.

Now I'm the one to ask, what the hell is goin' on. ??? :-(

Chat isn't always the place to find posts of substantive value. I mean, c'mon, most people with 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 or more posts are incapable of little more than words like "up", "kiss my ass", "ok" and "pfft". These are the people you want to ignore around here, as they are generally worthless save their platinum memberships supporting the site and their mindless banter.

Others are riddled in sarcasm, where the original posters of such think that it is much more humerous than it really is.

Then there's Nathan.

That should pretty much sum everthing up and stuff.




:cow:
 
rocky_road said:
do you guys have any common sence, why would I miss someone if I didn't know them?


Before this thread is completely hijacked, i'm gettin off of it, quick!!

Talk to you all another time in a different thread for sure!
high jacking compleet
 
then you got people who absolutely adore coming in and acting like they have some type of psych degree...or they talk physics out of the blue in a regular bull shit threads.....those people rock.....hell yes atleast i know there is a pocket protector in case mine breaks........
 
Angel said:
then you got people who absolutely adore coming in and acting like they have some type of psych degree...or they talk physics out of the blue in a regular bull shit threads.....those people rock.....hell yes atleast i know there is a pocket protector in case mine breaks........

I'm obviously on to something if you're getting so defensive already.

You're just jealous that you're not Nathan.



:cow:
 
samoth said:
I'm obviously on to something if you're getting so defensive already.

You're just jealous that you're not Nathan.



:cow:
no no no i dont want to be nathan.....it is a real nice name though.....and i am just messing with you..........
 
samoth said:
Chat isn't always the place to find posts of substantive value. I mean, c'mon, most people with 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 or more posts are incapable of little more than words like "up", "kiss my ass", "ok" and "pfft". These are the people you want to ignore around here, as they are generally worthless save their platinum memberships supporting the site and their mindless banter.

Others are riddled in sarcasm, where the original posters of such think that it is much more humerous than it really is.

Then there's Nathan.

That should pretty much sum everthing up and stuff.




:cow:

riddled in sarcasm. that's me lol
 
Angel said:
no no no i dont want to be nathan.....it is a real nice name though.....and i am just messing with you..........

Ah yes, you might be too young to know of the classic nathan fiascos of olde.

You should do a search for old threads started by the guy. Total classics. Like, pteradactyles and talking anthromopomorphic vulvae classic.



:cow:
 
samoth said:
Ah yes, you might be too young to know of the classic nathan fiascos of olde.

You should do a search for old threads started by the guy. Total classics. Like, pteradactyles and talking anthromopomorphic vulvae classic.



:cow:
that word looks like the name of those dinasours....terradactel.....LMAO
i would not have a clue as to one word of his posts
 
Angel said:
that word looks like the name of those dinasours....terradactel.....LMAO
i would not have a clue as to one word of his posts

Umm... "search" username "nathan" "all threads started by".

Don't make me mock you mercilessly here, it isn't that hard.




:cow:
 
needtogetas said:

... that are undoubtedly superior to you in every way, shape of forum.



Are we still making fun of Supercutie's drunken rage ungrammar thread? I haven't kept up lately...




:cow:
 
samoth said:
... that are undoubtedly superior to you in every way, shape of forum.



Are we still making fun of Supercutie's drunken rage ungrammar thread? I haven't kept up lately...




:cow:
get over youre self geek.
 
rocky_road said:
by the way....

I hope I don't seem like an attention whore---I just got really freaked out, and I wouldn't normally, and that's weird. Is it cause i've been really obsessive about dieting all weekend?

i don't get it...oak or hotzie misses your boobs? i don't understand the problem
 
Angel said:
that word looks like the name of those dinasours....terradactel.....LMAO
i would not have a clue as to one word of his posts

you have to be some kind of joke. no one can come off as this useless. im upset that your consuming the air that i might need in the event of an oxygen shortage.
 
whew.. i just finished spending a good 30mins of looking at half nekkid men

wow,

damn!
 
Top Bottom