Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIV thru oral sex?

You can face this disease if the lady already affected HIV symptoms whom to you want to sex, or else, there is less chance to face HIV. HIP is still not work as contagious virus or infections, until we directly come interact with bodily fluids like semen, blood, breast milk and vaginal secretions.

Hey, Iggy has a question about orange poops when you get a chance.

How possible is that?

By my knowledge chances to get HIV infected thru oral sex are very low? I wonder if that ever happened...

I wouldnt chance it. ALWAYS wear a condom. Better safe than sorry.

They'd have to have an open sore on the inside of their mouth that bled directly into the tip of your penis for it to happen. And I doubt they'd be really into giving oral sex if they've got an open sore in their mouth. You should be good man. I don't think I've ever worn a condom while recieving head. Keep up the work bud!

its passed through bodily fluids entering cuts, lesions, breaks in the skin..I've heard even brushing your teeth causes micro tearing of the gums, and makes one succeptible to any disease that gets passed through body fluids.. So you get dressed up for a date, brush your teeth, and made yourself at risk. Its not just through biting your cheek, cold sores, zits, and obvious open cuts...

Are you joking dude?

HIV can be transmitted through ANY exchange of body fluids.

"really not going to happen" is not even an opinion.

A virus is tiny enough to pass through any cut in the mouth, even an abrasion left from brushing the teeth. In most people, there are abrasions in the mouth, on the inside of the cheeks, from rubbing against teeth. Most people also have tiny abrasions on the edges of the tongue. The inside of the mouth makes up for its wet condition, and exposure to hard edges (teeth) by being a prolific producer of saliva, mucus and surface skin cells. This is why the mouth is always "shedding" old cells, and can easily be swabbed for samples when DNA samples are required, etc.

While the chances are low, still better be safe about it.

Chances are low that I will get run over by a Greyhound bus if I run out in the street without looking. That's not a good reason to go running around in the street.

If one's sex practices are unsafe, they are going to put them at risk anyway.

Besides all this, chances being "low" has more to do with pure statistics, anyway. It's an established statistical fact that certain practices have been linked to contracting HIV, but those statistics are based on how many people have reported their means of contracting the virus. Many more people contract the virus through other means (i.e., heterosexual or homosexual intercourse through vaginal or anal penetration), simply because those other means are practiced more frequently, as a percentage of cases, with more fluid being exchanged.

No he's not joking. I've been with a lot bitches. Not women or ladies, WHORES!!! Hit that pussy with just a slight scratch on your body where you licked or fucked her, your life is over.
In my 50 or so years fucking dames from California to North Carolina to Florida to Japan, Ive never caught one goddamn disease. Without a CONDOM except for that one time!
I'm going to wait to see if she passes in a reasonable time or I'm going to...

Top Bottom