Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIV thru oral sex?

Powerbuilder333 said:
IMO, it's possible, but unlikely. Recieving a blow job is pretty low risk, unless she's a snaggletooth.
u r assuming the giver IS a "she" ? :evil:

SpyWizard said:
Why would you have sex with someone that was HIV positive??
u may already have and just don't know it.

HIV is very hard to get, there are no known reputable cases of transmission from this method. To Get HIV there is only one way to get it, that is by taking a load up your ass (Guys), or sharing needles. Other then that, don't listen to the fear mongerers on here. I should know, I have been in a relationship with my HIV positive partner for 7 years now and still test negative, we only avoid one thing. See above. And NO, not any body fluid allows for transmission of HIV, HIV can't survive in Salivia.

Jim

too many conflicting things goin on..

I still wonder one thing . My girl loves using her nails so you can pretty easily guess that I get tens of scars by the end of the night. Any chance virus can get in from those scars if the girl has the disease???

I assume the answer is no but assuming is not enough in this topic!!

it baffles me that people continue to constantly have different sex partners with all the std risks. im not trying to put down in any way but it really does amaze me. definately not the lifestyle for me.

HIV is very hard to get, there are no known reputable cases of transmission from this method. To Get HIV there is only one way to get it, that is by taking a load up your ass (Guys), or sharing needles. Other then that, don't listen to the fear mongerers on here. I should know, I have been in a relationship with my HIV positive partner for 7 years now and still test negative, we only avoid one thing. See above. And NO, not any body fluid allows for transmission of HIV, HIV can't survive in Salivia.

Jim

This crushes me , your officially the bravest mutha fucker I know on this forum

Jim

yeah i know someone who thought that way to. her husband got aids through a blood transfusion in the 80's and died in the late 90's then she died in 04'. what a shame she didnt know any better.

you can get aids from a kiss. thats right a kiss.

Top Bottom