Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIV thru oral sex?

Nobledude

How possible is that?

By my knowledge chances to get HIV infected thru oral sex are very low? I wonder if that ever happened...

Are you joking dude?

HIV can be transmitted through ANY exchange of body fluids.

"really not going to happen" is not even an opinion.

A virus is tiny enough to pass through any cut in the mouth, even an abrasion left from brushing the teeth. In most people, there are abrasions in the mouth, on the inside of the cheeks, from rubbing against teeth. Most people also have tiny abrasions on the edges of the tongue. The inside of the mouth makes up for its wet condition, and exposure to hard edges (teeth) by being a prolific producer of saliva, mucus and surface skin cells. This is why the mouth is always "shedding" old cells, and can easily be swabbed for samples when DNA samples are required, etc.

While the chances are low, still better be safe about it.

Chances are low that I will get run over by a Greyhound bus if I run out in the street without looking. That's not a good reason to go running around in the street.

If one's sex practices are unsafe, they are going to put them at risk anyway.

Besides all this, chances being "low" has more to do with pure statistics, anyway. It's an established statistical fact that certain practices have been linked to contracting HIV, but those statistics are based on how many people have reported their means of contracting the virus. Many more people contract the virus through other means (i.e., heterosexual or homosexual intercourse through vaginal or anal penetration), simply because those other means are practiced more frequently, as a percentage of cases, with more fluid being exchanged.

Someone has a smal cut or sore on their face, maybe even a pimple. If they take a cream pie in the face, they have a chance of getting.

SpyWizard said:
Why would you have sex with someone that was HIV positive??

Because you or even they might not know.

IMO, it's possible, but unlikely. Recieving a blow job is pretty low risk, unless she's a snaggletooth.

Powerbuilder333 said:
unless she's a snaggletooth.

LOLOL

Ya just stay away from the 5 dollar meth addict hooker blow jobs and that should pretty much rule out the snaggletooths too.

You'll be fine. It's possible but highly, highly unlikely.

HIV is actually a pretty weak virus. Hepatits is a lot stronger. The hepatitis virus can survive on a surface for up to a week while I believe the HIV virus can only survive for seconds.

Even if a girl is HIV positive and you have unprotected sex with her, the odds of you catching HIV are less than 1%. If you have anal sex the odds increase dramatically.

I have never heard of HIV being transmitted through oral sex so I don't think it would be something to worry that much about. If you meet some random whore and she blows you, you'll be fine (most likely). If you screw her without protection you probably won't get HIV but you could easily get a lot of other things.

Working in the health field I can tell you that hepatitis scare health workers more than HIV or AIDS.

bigdofba said:
You'll be fine. It's possible but highly, highly unlikely.

HIV is actually a pretty weak virus. Hepatits is a lot stronger. The hepatitis virus can survive on a surface for up to a week while I believe the HIV virus can only survive for seconds.

Even if a girl is HIV positive and you have unprotected sex with her, the odds of you catching HIV are less than 1%. If you have anal sex the odds increase dramatically.

I have never heard of HIV being transmitted through oral sex so I don't think it would be something to worry that much about. If you meet some random whore and she blows you, you'll be fine (most likely). If you screw her without protection you probably won't get HIV but you could easily get a lot of other things.

Working in the health field I can tell you that hepatitis scare health workers more than HIV or AIDS.

What about staph? Not from hookers, but from patients. How long can staph survive without a host?

Top Bottom