Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIV thru oral sex?

I am not speaking from a book bro, but from direct hands on experience with not only myself but all of my friends who have stayed negative like myself and are in mixed status relationships where one partner is positive and the other is negative. ALL my friends who did eventually turn positive,did one thing and one thing only... took a load up the ass without a condom.

Go ahead and buy into all the fear mongering if you want too, yes and some people die in plane crashes and get hit by lightening. Its your choice, but this is from watching my friends over the last ten years and my own personal experience directly. But your right it is everyone's choice to do as they want to or be as full of fear over this as they choose. But the truth is... It is very low risk unless you are taking loads in your ass without a condom.

It is easy to be brave when you come from a position of knowledge, and I am speaking directly too how you get it through sex, not tranfusions etc, I think most of us are not doing transfusions on a regular basis. I am just trying to get at the fact that HIV is not easy to get and that is the truth, my doctor even told me this directly and direct hands on experience has shown to be the case.

But if you do slip up, there is something you can do that is showing to be very effective in some cases.... That is go on HIV medication immediately for 2 - 3 weeks following a slip, this happened to my friend ten years ago, today he tests positive, but his HIV disease is non - progressive, this is a rare situation but don't sit by blindly if you think you have been exposed. (cum in ass or vagina.)

So most people have nothing to be afraid of here, and I am not trying to lead anyone into any type of behavior they are not comfortable with, everyone must make their own choices in life.. I personally choose not to fly in Air planes, I see that as a greater risk then what I am doing. I am only giving this info as my personal history and experience with HIV directly with my parter, it is for informational purposes only and not medical advice.

I am speaking to men on this subject not to women. I have been with my partner who is positive for eight solid years and have tested negative every year since then. I think six months has passed.

It is hard to get! You must work at it to get it! And I agree women taking loads in their vagina will do the trick as well. But kissing, your kidding yourself... My partner shoots in my mouth 2 - 3 times a week for the past eight years and I still am testing negative, you just don't get it that way easily and I know hundreds of guys who should and would have it if this is how it was easily transmitted. If you were correct we already would ALL be dead on this planet.

i think the bottom line here is simple. if you go around having sex not worring about std's your stupid. if you knowingly are having sex with someone who has aids you have a death wish. thats fine if you want to torture yourself to death but do you mind not trying to convince others to join you through lies. this is not much better than the guy i had imprisoned. he knew he had aids, told us all about it, then was bragging that he went to florida to "act out sexually" on a monthly bacis.

Sure, and getting struck by lightening is also a possibility, yet you still choose to go outside or fly in Air planes even when there is a possibility of an Air Crash. I guess that is the main point, the data just does not show these routes of transmission to be the way it occurs, this is not a lie or an opinion, but an observable fact.

People still also choose to smoke cigarettes and we know it causes many deaths every year, stores are still allowed to sell them. Life itself is an incurable disease that we all have, I hate to tell you this buddy, but you are going to die someday with or without AIDS, now you have a choice to either live your life in fear, or to live your life. ( I would rather spend 8 seconds on the playing field then a lifetime in the stands, I am speaking here to the quality of life issue. I would hate to be your sex partner as I can tell you it would not be a fun time as fearful as you must be of sex.)

I am trying to give a more accurate picture based on knowing Hundreds of Gay men, what they do and how they end up with it, and information my doctor has told me and what I have watched happen over the past 20 years, let the fact that I am still alive while many of my friends from Highschool didn't make it, I refrained from only one activity, they didn't refrain. I am here, I am not dead, they are.

Sure, maybe I am one of those very rare people where it shows up negative on a test etc as you are claiming, but what you are blanking out, is all of us who are Not taking loads in the Ass, and who also are still remaining negative, yet when one chooses to idiotically start doing this (taking loads in the ass), they immediately turn positive on their next test and they now have it. ( A personal Friend of mine, and he is not the only one. )

So sure, you are right all this stuff is possible, I never made the claim that the routes of transmission you are proposing aren't a possibility, just very unlikely with what we know today. I am not denying that, What I am trying to present is how difficult it is to transmit, like in comparison to Hepatitus or some other more virulent viruses. People like you have many people in a huge amount of unwarranted fear, spreading your propaganda that is not in alignment with the facts and reality. The truth is even with condoms, YOU are still taking a risk, they can and they do bust! That is a fact and your more likely to shot a load in the condom while it is still in someone's ass etc, not knowing if it is broken or not. So I am trying my best to contribute the data that I have first hand knowledge of, none of it is lies as you claim. What did I lie about? What I see you doing is thinking that I am saying something I did not say, sure what your saying may very well be a possibility, but what appears to be happening in the real world is not following your claims. I would highly question any claim that someone made that they got it just from giving someone a blow job, This to me would be a lie and them not admitting that they were bare backing with a full load shot in their ass. They would claim this so they don't have to admit that they have been that stupid.

So sure, you can have a miserable life, lived in fear, that is your choice, but you are still going to die in the end. I will at least LIVED my life and enjoyed it, weighing the risks and taking accurate information into account that lines up with what my friends have experienced and what has been my personal experience. You must be a lot of fun on a first date when you won't even kiss someone.

Last edited:
Sure, and getting struck by lightening is also a possibility, yet you still choose to go outside or fly in Air planes even when there is a possibility of an Air Crash. I guess that is the main point, the data just does not show these routes of transmission to be the way it occurs, this is not a lie or an opinion, but an observable fact.

People still also choose to smoke cigarettes and we know it causes many deaths every year, stores are still allowed to sell them. Life itself is an incurable disease that we all have, I hate to tell you this buddy, but you are going to die someday with or without AIDS, now you have a choice to either live your life in fear, or to live your life. ( I would rather spend 8 seconds on the playing field then a lifetime in the stands, I am speaking here to the quality of life issue. I would hate to be your sex partner as I can tell you it would not be a fun time as fearful as you must be of sex.)

I am trying to give a more accurate picture based on knowing Hundreds of Gay men, what they do and how they end up with it, and information my doctor has told me and what I have watched happen over the past 20 years, let the fact that I am still alive while many of my friends from Highschool didn't make it, I refrained from only one activity, they didn't refrain. I am here, I am not dead, they are.

Sure, maybe I am one of those very rare people where it shows up negative on a test etc as you are claiming, but what you are blanking out, is all of us who are Not taking loads in the Ass, and who also are still remaining negative, yet when one chooses to idiotically start doing this (taking loads in the ass), they immediately turn positive on their next test and they now have it. ( A personal Friend of mine, and he is not the only one. )

So sure, you are right all this stuff is possible, I never made the claim that the routes of transmission you are proposing aren't a possibility, just very unlikely with what we know today. I am not denying that, What I am trying to present is how difficult it is to transmit, like in comparison to Hepatitus or some other more virulent viruses. People like you have many people in a huge amount of unwarranted fear, spreading your propaganda that is not in alignment with the facts and reality. The truth is even with condoms, YOU are still taking a risk, they can and they do bust! That is a fact and your more likely to shot a load in the condom while it is still in someone's ass etc, not knowing if it is broken or not. So I am trying my best to contribute the data that I have first hand knowledge of, none of it is lies as you claim. What did I lie about? What I see you doing is thinking that I am saying something I did not say, sure what your saying may very well be a possibility, but what appears to be happening in the real world is not following your claims. I would highly question any claim that someone made that they got it just from giving someone a blow job, This to me would be a lie and them not admitting that they were bare backing with a full load shot in their ass. They would claim this so they don't have to admit that they have been that stupid.

So sure, you can have a miserable life, lived in fear, that is your choice, but you are still going to die in the end. I will at least LIVED my life and enjoyed it, weighing the risks and taking accurate information into account that lines up with what my friends have experienced and what has been my personal experience. You must be a lot of fun on a first date when you won't even kiss someone.

actually i have only slept with 2 women in my life (my ex wife and my current wife) im now 31. my choices wherent really out of fear of std's though. it was more of meaningfulness not just casual sex. and your right i would not suck face with a girl the first day i met her. but thats just me i had standards on my own life and have met them. and i must say i have had a hell of a good ride so far.

well good luck to you. i hope it all works out.

my uncle a dentice and he informed me tht he had to study hiv/aid had some on a glass slide to study under th scope, he said tht he seen it alive after 30 on th glass,and also told me to b very care ful about aid ect,to stay alive for over 30 days so that door knob u just touched in th store. so lets get real here ok,it bad n easy to contacted,like herp ok another one to watch out for u can get tht one from drinking from th same glass,be smart n carefull and dont get stupied nor make stupied choices.and u should b ok.and if u know someone with std r hiv/aid they were ur friend befor they got it,and ther ur friend after they got it,just b care full ok lets live healthy and in good form

actually i have only slept with 2 women in my life (my ex wife and my current wife) im now 31. my choices wherent really out of fear of std's though. it was more of meaningfulness not just casual sex. and your right i would not suck face with a girl the first day i met her. but thats just me i had standards on my own life and have met them. and i must say i have had a hell of a good ride so far.

well good luck to you. i hope it all works out.

Hmm interesting i kinda dislike the idea of sex without loving someone as well... Im not religious or anything like that but for some reason i just think sex with randoms is boring (strange for a guy i know) and well yeah i couldnt imagine ever having sex with a HIV + person at all!!!

Its funny though the amount of girls i know 18-20 that sleep with random guys etc without protection is amazing!

chances are low but it is possible. The virus is very fragile and doesn't survive well in saliva. However any chance would keep me away from a hiv infected partner

You can face this disease if the lady already affected HIV symptoms whom to you want to sex, or else, there is less chance to face HIV. HIP is still not work as contagious virus or infections, until we directly come interact with bodily fluids like semen, blood, breast milk and vaginal secretions.

Top Bottom