Delinquent
Well-known member
I couldn't figure out a good way to word the question but this is what I mean.
These are just somewhat vague explanations and I'm not that educated on other races when it comes to this sort of utter greed in history so I'm all ears to hear about them.
When I say whites, I mean historically speaking, anglo saxon, European, whatever.
Why is it that When whites were "conquering" the Americas, they automatically considered the land "their" land? Why slaughter people instead of living harmoniously?
Another thing is the total disregard for earth's creatures and earth's ecosystem until it actually affects their day to day life? For instance, I just watched a special on shark attacks in Hawaii. The response was to kill all large tiger sharks that were spotted. The native Hawaiians considered this wrong for religous and personal reasons yet they were ignored because people couldn't swim in "their" ocean without being in fear of an animal that is living in it's domain. It took the people years to figure out that killing them wasn't the way to solve the problem.
These are just somewhat vague explanations and I'm not that educated on other races when it comes to this sort of utter greed in history so I'm all ears to hear about them.
When I say whites, I mean historically speaking, anglo saxon, European, whatever.
Why is it that When whites were "conquering" the Americas, they automatically considered the land "their" land? Why slaughter people instead of living harmoniously?
Another thing is the total disregard for earth's creatures and earth's ecosystem until it actually affects their day to day life? For instance, I just watched a special on shark attacks in Hawaii. The response was to kill all large tiger sharks that were spotted. The native Hawaiians considered this wrong for religous and personal reasons yet they were ignored because people couldn't swim in "their" ocean without being in fear of an animal that is living in it's domain. It took the people years to figure out that killing them wasn't the way to solve the problem.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













