Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"High" Hangovers...

LOL... smoking weed dehydrates you - hence the 'red-eyes'...

part of an alcohol hangover is dehydration.

WODIN said:
There is no such thing.
Bullshit. It's not the same thing as an acute alcohol hangover, but the drug is still in you in such concentration that it has some effect. Some people might feel groggy, some people may feel nothing at all.

Aserting that it simply does not exist is false.

I don't do recreational drugs......keyword = recreational.

Silent Method said:
Bullshit. It's not the same thing as an acute alcohol hangover, but the drug is still in you in such concentration that it has some effect. Some people might feel groggy, some people may feel nothing at all.

Aserting that it simply does not exist is false.
There is no such thing because pot isn't toxic like alchohol.

It must be like Big Foot or the female orgasm. If you haven't experienced it or seen it, it must not exsist.

WODIN said:
There is no such thing because pot isn't toxic like alchohol.

LOL you fools, READ MY POST.

It dehyrdrates you. One of the things that causes an alcohol hangover is dehydration as well... so you may experience a similar feeling, but not all of the same feelings.

Damn, some people will defend pot to the bitter end.

I have never ever felt dehydrated orb. Not defending the stuff, I just don't see how 5-6 tokes can dehydrate you as much as 5-6 beers.

The Ejaculator said:
LOL you fools, READ MY POST.

It dehyrdrates you. One of the things that causes an alcohol hangover is dehydration as well... so you may experience a similar feeling, but not all of the same feelings.

Damn, some people will defend pot to the bitter end.

Top Bottom