Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High BF% and Gyno likelyhood

StrongeRRR

Just out of curiosity. i) Does a higher BF% (lets say over 20% for the hell of it) give an increased incidence of gynomasty in men?
ii) Does the likelyhood of gyno at this BF% increase further if using AAS?

Does anyone have a link to a paper to support this (if the answers are yes) please. Am i right in thinking 'yes', because the general advice to many posters saying eg, " i am 230lb BF28% and want to cycle.."; is, "get the bf down before you think about this". Or is there a completely different reason to lower bf?

No paper, but aromatase is produced in our adipose (fat) tissue, brain, and testicles and is what converts testosterone into estrogen in our bodies.

With that knowledge you can make the assumption that with high BF% you are going to convert more testosterone into estrogen. When you are at normal levels of testosterone this may not create an elevated estrogen count, but when you start cycling steroids you often times have testosterone levels at 2X to 10X what is normal and that means you will be converting just about the same multiplier into estrogen. Now you say well I will just start using estrogen blockers and that should solve the issue, right? Not entirely, now you are potentially driving your estrogen into the gutter, your a man what do you need estrogen for? You need it for sexual health, if your estrogen is off it could cause ED and a whole boat load of other issues. Also some estrogen is useful in muscle development, just not a lot of it. With high BF% people it is more difficult to find a sweet spot for maintaining good Test levels and estrogen levels using the right blockers and will require multiple blood tests and trial and error experiments to find that sweet spot. You most likely will never find it in the length of time a steroid cycle lasts.

It can take TRT patients 6 months to a year to find what all they need to take, then as they lean out things may need to be constantly adjusted.

the higher the body fat, the higher the rate of estrogen conversion. this is COMMON knowledge when it comes to steroid use...fat cells make estrogen; extra fat cells mean more estrogen in the body and estrogen can make hormone-receptor-positive breast cancers develop and grow. Scientists also have recently found that extra fat cells can trigger long-term, low-grade inflammation in the body

im not going to sit here and go link every study and site out there that discusses this... thats just laziness if you cant take a few minutes to do that because there are so many if you just look yourself...

well what is the point of using steroids at a higher body fat if you aren't gonna get to enjoy your bodies look?

fat covering up muscle isn't sexy.

the only reason is if you are just a big meathead powerlifter who likes being super big and strong

It is well know that the higher the body fat, the higher rate of estrogen conversion is present. This is easily accessible all over the internet in articles and studies as well

the higher the body fat, the higher the rate of estrogen conversion. this is COMMON knowledge when it comes to steroid use...fat cells make estrogen; extra fat cells mean more estrogen in the body and estrogen can make hormone-receptor-positive breast cancers develop and grow. Scientists also have recently found that extra fat cells can trigger long-term, low-grade inflammation in the body

im not going to sit here and go link every study and site out there that discusses this... thats just laziness if you cant take a few minutes to do that because there are so many if you just look yourself...
You can control estrogen though, with more drugs ofc.
I think it's way too much too much fear-mongering about running gear on higher bf% in here.
Is it ideal..? No... Is the sides gonna be massively more severe for someone at 18% vs 12%..? Doubtful.
Not everyone care for beeing single digit bf%.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Just out of curiosity. i) Does a higher BF% (lets say over 20% for the hell of it) give an increased incidence of gynomasty in men?
ii) Does the likelyhood of gyno at this BF% increase further if using AAS?

Does anyone have a link to a paper to support this (if the answers are yes) please. Am i right in thinking 'yes', because the general advice to many posters saying eg, " i am 230lb BF28% and want to cycle.."; is, "get the bf down before you think about this". Or is there a completely different reason to lower bf?

you can get gyno if low or high bodyfat for sure

if you fatter guy more likely to have gynecomastia due to high estrogen in the body and high prolactin

and how about you are you cycling gear? why arent you sharing a cycle log with us on EF?

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html

Top Bottom