Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high ankle sprain

AlfredoM90

hey I was doing some track running and I stepped into a divot and twisted my ankle. It is a bad high ankle sprain. I’ve had these before when I was younger and took a long time to heal, now that I am older I know it won’t be fun

any advice how I can weight train around this? Am I out for leg work?

if you have ankle issues avoid legs just do yoga on them and stretch and really take it easy

do upper body and work your core hard

hey I was doing some track running and I stepped into a divot and twisted my ankle. It is a bad high ankle sprain. I’ve had these before when I was younger and took a long time to heal, now that I am older I know it won’t be fun

bro i fell of pole on tanker and landed hard on ankles, broke them both. took 2 months to heal

Apply heat and cold(5min each) several times per day, do more stretching and work other parts of the body

Train the other leg.

Top Bottom